"Yes"

Ashley's P.O.V.

"...I like you" I say as I look into the eyes of this amazing girl.
"You, like me? Like, like me like me?" She asks in a confused tone
I take a deep breath, ready to confess my secret to this girl, well, the rest of it.
"Yes, I really like you. When I met you that first day, I felt something I have never felt before. Just one look at your eyes and I was hit with a wave of emotions. Confusion, curiosity, passion, and what I am now realizing is love, or what could be love if you give me a chance. I didn't know what to do at first, so since I have never felt these emotions before, I kept my distance while I sorted it all out. I asked Andy what I should do, I asked all the guys, they were all happy I finally found someone I care for and gave me great advice, but I was still scared shitless. But today, hearing about a part of your past, I knew today had to be the day I told you how I feel. Even if you don't feel the same, you need to know. I want to get to know you, I want to spend time with you, I want to learn what emotion lies behind your eyes, to learn more of your past because I can tell it made you the amazing person you are today, the amazing person I want to get to know. I know I have been rambling, and probably repeating myself, but, I just... I need to know. Do you feel that way to or do you see me as nothing more than a friend?" I ramble, probably sounding like a complete idiot because I barely breathed in the past couple minutes.
She sat there for a minute, taking in every thing I said before responding...
"Ashley, I have liked you ever since I started listening to Black Veil Brides. I loved your personality in interviews, the sound of your voice on certain tracks, or even live when you would sing. I always liked you, I mean who wouldn't, and I would love to see if my liking can be turned into love. So if you are asking me what I think you are, the answer is yes."
"So... I officially, for the first time since probably high school , have a serious relationship? I have a girlfriend?" I question her
"Yes."