When I saw you {1}

Percival Graves is a very important Auror and Head of the Department of Magical Law Enforcement for MACUSA. Madam President trusts him very much and unlike Tina Goldstein, he managed to stay out of trouble.
Tina assaulted a No-Maj a little while ago, despite what her superiors said, and as a result, lost her Auror position.  And now she found herself employed as a Federal Wand Permit Officer.
Because of the mysterious attacks that started a few days ago, all wizards and witches were panicked. They knew it wasn't just a gas explosion as the No-Majs said. It was something more powerful, more catastrophic...a beast. A beast that destroys everything in its way.
After the first attack, Percival Graves himself went at the place to see with his eyes what was going on. It was a building that was completely destroyed and some men discussed it nearby. It seemed like a witness was giving a statement to the policeman.
And just when he was about to leave, Graves heard something. It sounded like the wall was starting to break. And he was right. The wall was indeed breaking. Everything went quiet for a moment and then a loud roar escaped from the destroyed building, flying towards another building. It hit the building and then another one and another one, people were screaming and running around until it finally stopped, disappearing after taking a corner.
***
As he was heading back to the Ministry to report what happened, Graves came across a bunch of people listening to someone. He got closer to take a better look and it was Mary Lou Barebone, the No-Maj that Tina assaulted. She was standing on some stairs right in front of the bank, talking loudly at the crowd of people in front of her. Nearby was a little girl that was handing leaflets and not very far from Mary Lou, was a boy. Graves found himself incapable of looking away. The boy looked about 23 years old, he had dark hair, he was tall, and his eyes were so sad that it made Graves' heart hurt. When his eyes made contact with Graves, he looked slightly surprised that someone was staring so hard at him. After a few moments, their eyes were still locked together until the boy looked away in embarrassment.
Graves decided to look away as well and spotted a familiar face. Tina Goldstein was standing in the middle of the crowd, eating a hot dog and trying to hide her face with the collar of her coat. Graves got closer to her until he was right behind her. He leaned down to whisper something in her ear. "I strongly don't believe that this event concerns you, Ms. Goldstein."
Startled, Tina turned around and stared at Graves, her eyes widening.
"Uhm...Sorry, Mr. Graves. I- I was just pa-" started Tina but was cut short by Graves rising his hand, demanding her to stop talking.
"Look, Madam President is already busy with other problems so I don't see why I should bother her with this again," said Graves in an undertone. Tina just sat there, shaking her head slightly. "But if I see you near these people one more time, it's going to be bad."
"Understood," said Tina. She was about to leave when Graves caught her by the arm leaning closer to her again so that no one hears them. "Before you leave." Graves caught sight of the boy again and as soon as they made eye contact, the boy looked away quickly. Graves let go of Tina's arm but was still quite close to her. "Who is that boy?" asked Graves, his eyes fixed on the boy on the stairs.
"H- his name is Credence Barebone. He is one of the kids that Mary Lou adopted. She beats them all, but seemed to hate him the most." Graves nodded without looking away from him.
"Okay. You can go." he straightened up and looked back at Tina. She turned on her heels and left, without looking back at Mr. Graves.

___________________________________________

So that's my first chapter, I hope you liked it. I know it was kind of short but I thought i should ask you first if you want short chapters but many, or long chapters but fewer. It's kinda the same thing but maybe for you it's not =)))

[EDITED]