Little Things

Josh, the guy who let me borrow his flannel that I wrote about in the beginning of this book, was at a dance I was at but I only saw him at the end. We hugged, and he specifically said, "We'll catch up later." I miss him. He's not going to my school.

That was the same night I saw Jace. His embrace was so tight, I was surprised. Was that a hug just for me or does he hug everyone that way?

Brad posted a picture of him shirtless on Instagram. I was at Costco and my friend texted me to check his most recent post. I nearly died in the middle of Costco. Bless his abs.

There was a party that I wasn't in the mood to go to, but I ended up going. It was in the back of my mind because I was more focused on my exhaustion and unwillingness to go to the party, but I wondered if Brad was going to show up. Just to my luck, he showed up two hours late. I showed up an hour late though. It was a pool party, but he didn't show up in a swimsuit. He went swimming in his jeans. Shirtless Brad in real life, truly a blessing. And if any of you are crazy like me and watch those videos about how to get someone to like you/how to know if someone likes you, Brad mimicked a few of the things I had done that night. 

I went to Jamba Juice and Dylan, the Maryland Boy, was working. I didn't go in though, and my mom told him when she saw him. Later I got a text: "Why you do me like that." He was bored at work, but I told him that I wouldn't have been that much fun to talk to anyways.

A complaint: Brad and I don't have any classes together, and I barely see him.