Intro.

Hey hey hey! Jasiline here. I'm uh....trying something new. see what you think. um....My brain isn't working so....uh...bear with me. well anyway. here's the intro and...uh...see you in the first chapter. well....comment down below because the comment for me determine whether I should keep this going or not and I would really love to keep this going.  so please comment down below and also Vote and put this story in your reading lists because I will make this story the best in the pridelands! so hold on to those manes! this story is gonna get wild! 

INTRO 

STARTO!

________________________________________________________________________________

Kion: Hi! I'm Kion. the leader of  the lion guard and the Fiercest. as well  as Simba's youngest son....but this story is before I met my friends Bunga, Beshte, Fuli, Ono, and everyone else. I was a baby back then. anyway. here's my dad!

Simba: Hi! I'm simba! the king of the pridelands and Kion's dad. Kion I told you a million times not to call me by my name! (Background- Kion: Sorry dad! I had to so everyone knows!) *sigh* right. anyway. Kiara is my oldest in the family. she's the future queen and....a little uh.....(Kion: Snobbish?) Kion! no. she's a....a bit over the top sometimes. anyway. Here's my Mate! Queen Nala! 

Nala: *cleaning Kion* oh hi there. I'm Nala. The Queen of the pridelands. um....not much to stay. anyway. here's Kiara. Kion stay! good. (Kion: *whines* but moooom! do I have to?) Yes. *continues cleaning Kion*

Kiara: HI! I'm Kiara. the Future Queen of the Pridelands! uhm....not much to say....uh...anyway uhm...Fuli and the others will be introduced....now...

Fuli: HUWEZI! Hi guys! I'm Fuli! The fastest in the lion guard! uh....yea....Ono!

Ono: Hapana! I'm Ono! The Keenest of sight! Bunga!

Bunga: ZUKA ZAMA! I'm Bunga! The bravest! Big B!

Beshte: TWEN DEKI BOKO! I'm Beshte! The Strongest! now that we've been Introduced...uhm...yea...bye!

Kion: TILL THE PRIDELANDS END! 

Kion,Fuli,Beshte,Bunga and Ono: LION GUARD DEFEND!

Kion: Hevi Kabisa. anyway. Jasiline? 

Me: We leave Janja out...I don't really like him. anyway. now that everyone was introduced. we can finally get to the first chapter. well Asante everyone. Thanks for the views! 

JASILINE OUT! 

PEACE!! 

Everyone: *Le poof*