Chapter 3: Father/Son bond

Hey hey hey! Jasiline, Shadow, and Ody-Chan here with another LION GUARD CHAPTER!!!!!! Hahahaha! anyway. well not much to say except hang on to your chairs and whatever else you're sitting on because this roar will blow you away! Haha! anyway. enjoy this chapter. it'll pull on those emotion strings of yours. haha. there is a chapter that I'm not mentioning but it involves Kion and a crocodile float. not gonna tell you. lol ever chapter is a roaring-tastic time to read! now lets make this the Purrrrrfect chapter. aye? TILL THE PRIDELANDS END! 

Everyone: LION GUARD DEFEND!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Kion had grown a bit and got up early to watch the sunrise at the edge of pride rock. when he got there he sat down and gazed into the sunshine as the sun rose from it's nightly slumber. his father, Simba, walked to his son and sat beside him. "Hello Kion, My son" Simba said to Kion with a warm gentle smile. "Hi, dad!" Kion said to simba excitedly. "Did you sleep well? any nightmares?" Simba asked. Kion shook his head with a shy and small smile. "No Nightmares this time...but...it still wasn't a dream I...expected..." He said in a soft and saddened voice. Simba sighed and laid down. Kion looked at him confused then smiled and giggled before laying down close to his dad while giving a happy purr. He and Simba stayed like that until the sun was in the sky above the clouds instead of under. when the sun rose to it's highest peek Simba told Kion he could go and play as long as he stayed near Pride Rock and that he'd be with him soon. Kion nodded and went to play near pride rock as his father was doing business. seconds, minutes, and nearly half an hour passed since He played. he waited in the sun for his father. finally after a while his father walked to him with a warm gentle smile and they began to play. they played tag, they wrestled, and enjoyed each others company. Kion did not want this to end. but sadly it did. the day went by fast as they spent time together. when night came and the sun went back to sleep Kion and his father went back into their chambers on pride rock and fell into a deep deep slumber. during the night Kion had a nightmare again and slept between his mother and father before sleeping peacefully as well as feeling safe. He loved spending time with his father, even if they train together to stay fit and to protect the pridelands, He still loved to spend time with Simba. to him Simba was the best father anyone could ever have. no one can take that feeling away. not even his annoying older sister. He loved his family and his life. He loved the pride. He loved his home. where he was safe and sound and happy. 

______________________________________________________________________________

AND DONE! Sorry for not updating. had writers block...But I'm back! oh and I was hoping you guys could vote on what story I should do next. or maybe a truth or dare! let the voting for a anime based story, cartoon based story, movie or tv show based story, a made up story. also the genres. or if I should do a Anime based truth or dare, Cartoon based truth or dare, movie based truth or dare, or tv show based truth or dare! your pick your vote! let the voting comense! 

Movie based story/truth or dare - 
Tv show based story/truth or dare - 
Cartoon based story/truth or dare - 
Anime based story/truth or dare - 

Genres:
Horror - 
Comedy - 
Adventure - 
Action - 
Tragedy - 
School - 
Slice of life - 
Martial arts - 

ect. 

Anyway thats about it! gotta dash and remember to vote! see you in the next chapter! BYE! 

Everyone: CHAPTEH ENDO! 

JASILINE OUT! 

PEACE! *everyone disappears in a puff of smoke*