Chapter 2: Kion the prince is here!!

HEY HEY HEY! you guys wanted more! here's chapter 2!! Sorry I didn't update fast enough but I was....sick. anyway. lets get to it! brace yourselves guys because this roar will definitely blow you away! TILL TH PRIDELANDS END! 

Everyone: LION GUARD DEFEND!

CHAPTER 

STARTO!
_______________________________________________________________________________

Nala was in the birthing den giving birth to another beautiful cub in the royal family. after hours of birth the young cub finally arrived and mewled opening it's eyes to have it's mother's, Nala's, eyes and his father's, Simba's, coat. "It's a boy!" She exclaimed softly yet excitedly. his fur was yellowish like his father's only he had a paw print birth mark on his left shoulder. He mewled at his father and purred as he was nuzzled by Nala and Simba. Kiara walked in and grinned softly as she walked to her baby brother. "what's his name?" she asked. Nala thought hard and smiled. "Kion. we'll name him Kion." She said and Simba smiled in agreement. Kiara smiled and giggled excitedly. "welcome to the family, Kion." She said softly. Kion, the Prince, yawned softly and closed his eyes. falling back into deep sleep. 

-----------------------------------------------------Few weeks later----------------------------------------------

Kion had grown a little over a few weeks. he was running around and playing with a butterfly near Pride rock. His older sister, Kiara, ran out and playfully pounced on Kion. She and Kion wrestled. laughing and giggling as they played. they heard some animals fighting in the pridelands and raced to tell their father and mother. once they told Simba and Nala they sped to the fight and Simba roared making the animals stop. Simba lectured the animals and asked why they were fighting. once he found out why he solved the problem and walked back to the den. Kiara not far behind and Kion being carried by his mother Nala. 
That night Kion had a nightmare and screamed waking up. Nala got up and ran to Kion. "Kion? are you alright? what's wrong?" She asked in a motherly tone. He cried and was shaking. "I-I had a nightmare, Mommy..." He sniffled and cried as Nala nuzzled him and carried him to Simba so he can sleep with her and Simba. He curled up and fell back to sleep snuggling up against Nala. sleeping peacefully. 

________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys! sorry if it's short. I'm having writer's block...again...so if some of the chapters are short bear with me because I'm having a hard time what to write. so yea. anyway. comment down below what you think and if I messed anything up. if i messed something up tell me how to fix it. thanks and Asante everyone! and remember. 

TILL THE PRIDELANDS END!

Everyone: LION GUARD DEFEND! 

HAVE A ROARING DAY GUYS! JASILINE, SHADOW, AND ODY-CHAN OUT!

PEACE! *everyone le poof*