2. Is the grass comfy or what?

Hannah's P.O.V

Monday and I have detention after school. It can be worst? I wouldn't mind If was a Tuesday but Monday? UGH. And all is Carter's fault and his stupid notes, when the teacher told us we were grounded Carter was like nothing happened, he didn't care at all.

I was now on biography, thanks to god Carter wasn't in this class. The teacher gave us homework to do in class so I did the homework peacefully. I was sitting next to the window, I love to see outside the school looking at the cars and everyone passing by. I realized something.

Carter was laying on the grass.

He was laying on the grass with his backpack under his head and listening music. He seemed sleeping but maybe he just had his eyes closed. Interrumpting my thoughs I heard the bell rang, finally lunch.

I did my way towards my locker and I left all the books I didn't need for today, I closed the door and I went outside. While I was walking the group of Cody was yelling me things like "Hey sexay! hey hot stuff! That ass girl!" Honestly they were so annoying because they did that exactly thing everyday in the lunch. I saw Carter in the same spot on the grass.

"Hey shawty, I thought you weren't coming" He said sitting up with a smirk in his face.

I sat next to him crafully. Fucking skirt, why you gotta go in all directions?

"Why were you here the past hour?" I said.

"I wanted to sleep so I came here" He chuckled.

"Oh, what class you had? I had biography" I said.

"Shit, next time I will go to biography just to see you piece of art" He said with a smirk.

Is he flirting with me or..?

-

I hate detention seriously but thanks to god It was over, I grabbed my things and I headed to my locker. I opened the locked and left all the stuff. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist.

"Oh my god Carter you scared the shit out me!" I yelled. He was behind me.

"Sorry shawty" He said laughing.

"I have name you know?" I said rudely.

"I was wondering If you wanted me to walk you home, all this detention was my fault so.." He said playing with a piece of my hair. Is he serious? God.

"Okay"

-

Carter walked me home, he's actually being so nice to me. Maybe we could be friends, but only friends.

"Beautiful house you have here shawty" He said walking me to my door.

"Thank you and don't call me that!" I exclaimed. He just laughed.

"Can I use the bathroom?" I nodded and be headed towards the bathroom. I did my way uptairs to my room and I took off my heels. Oh, finally free.

I did my way upstairs just to found Carter laying on my couch. Ugh this kid. He has to go, literally I don't want him in my home. He's trouble.

"Can you help me to get up? I'm lazy" Is he serious? Oh god.

I groaned and I give him my hand to help him, but he pushed me on the top of him. And our faces were inches to touch each other. Carter licked his lips and our lips touched. Carter attacked my lips kissing me roughly like he was hungry. And being the idiot I am I kissed him back. I felt his hands slippin' under my skirt and grabbing my ass. I gasped and his tongue slipped in my mouth, he was turning me on like there's no tomorrow. Not even my ex boyfriend Matt could, not even in the bed.

And we are only on a makeout session.

I felt something buzzing and we stopped. It was Carter's phone, he unlock it and placed it on his pocket again.

"Shit" He muttered. "I have to go home is urgent" He said.

I got up from the couch and I positioned my skirt. He smacked my ass and opened the door.

"I like that ass of yours shawty" He said winking at me and with that he was gone.

What have just happened here?

-

Carter's P.O.V

Wow.

Wow.

And..

Wow.

Hannah's such a hot girl, they way she kissed me. She turned me on in a second and her ass.. damn.

I think I should get to know her more. Honestly I'm tired of fuck only girls for pleasure. I want to have something that I could call mine.

I opened the front door to see my 3 best friends sitting on the couch watching TV and stuff. They are Alex, Robert and Zach, they go at the same school that me but we aren't in the same classes.

"Sup guys" I said.

They all nodded and I sat with them.

"Damnit Mahone, it seems you had fun" Said Zach laughing and then the rest of the guys laughed too. I looked at them with a confuse look.

"Wait what?" I said confused.

"Mahone you have a big hickey on your neck" He said giving me a mirror.

"Fuck" I muttered to myself.

"Okay mahone, who did you that?" Said Robert.

"Hannah Stone, I meet her today" I said with a smirk.

"Hannah Stone!?" Exclaimed Alex.

"Yes why? I get girls everyday huh.." I said.

"Man, she's so hot and you remember Matt the football player?" I nodded. "He told us she was so good in bed, get her man!" Said Robert.

"That's what I'm gonna do" I said.

-

A/N: Check out my other fanfic 'Skater Mahone' (:

Twitter: @MahonePanda

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!