3. Hooked up

Hannah's P.O.V

I'm freaking out, I can't understand why Carter kissed me. And the worst of all is that I liked the kiss, his lips were so perfect.

What I'm supposed to do?

I would love to ignore Carter because I can't fall in love with a boy like him. He's trouble. But we have some classes together.

I was now on the dressers of the school changing in my sport clothes for P.E. I changed myself into my sports bra and my yoga shorts since it's a warm weather here in Miami is so hot and I tyed my hair in a bun.

We were outside doing some exercises before play basketball.

"Ugh I hate basketball" Groaned Kylied and I giggled.

"Yes, but it's good for the booty" I said and we laughed along.

"Hey, is that Carter?" She whispered in my ear. I turned around just to found Carter sitting in the upstairs.

What is he doing here? He's supposed to be in class not here. After what happened yesterday I didn't want to see him, what I'm supposed to do? Tell him I liked? Oh hell no, I prefer ignore him. This morning I told to Kylie what happened yesterday with him and she's okay with it. I keep looking at Carter he was just there looking at me and licking his lips.

Why keeps he doing that? It's driving me crazy af.

Suddenly Cody smacked my ass and I gasped. "I like your ass in that yoga shorts" He said laughing. Pig.

I looked over at Carter, his hands into fists, his jaw chencled. He looked tensed and angry. Why would he care about who smacks my ass or not?

Whatever.

-

Carter didn't stop to looked at me, his eyes were glued on me and he watched my every move. I was starting to feel a bit uncomfortable. I just can't help it, because why is he looking at me? It doesn't make any sense.

I can't, I just can't. I did my way to our coach. "Mrs. Jhonson, I'm not feeling good" I said placing my hand on my stomach.

"Go to the dresser Mrs. Stone, If you feel better come back" She said. I nodded, I grabbed my bag and I headed towards the dresser.

I took off all my clothes and I wrapped a towel around my body. I went to the shower and I had a relaxed shower, now I fell better.

When I came back, I took off the towel of my body and I put on my bra and panties.

I undo my bun and I brushed my hair, I grabbed my skinny jeans and put them on. I grabbed some baby cream and I rubbed my neck and stomach. Finally I placed my crop top red that showed my stomach.

"You know, I'm enjoying the view so much shawty" I quickly turned around.

"Carter? How long have you been watching?" I said nervously.

"Not much, since you were grabbing your sexy jeans" He said walking towards me.

I quickly turned around and I started to grab all my things. Shit, he saw me in just my underwear.

Shit, shit and shit.

"I like that body of yours shawty, it's sexy as your attitude" He whispered in my ear from behind. He placed my hair to the side and pushed me to the wall sucking my neck.

"Shit" I muttered. A little moan scaped of my mouth. He's turning me on. He was pressing his body to mine placing his hands on my hips.

Interrumpting my pleasure I heard the girls coming.

"Carter stop, the girls are coming" I whispered-yelled.

"And?" He said in the crook of my neck.

"How that and? Do you think I want them to see me like this?" Carter stopped and kissed me quickly.

"We will finish this" He whispered in my ear.

And with that he was gone.

-

On my way to class I tell Kylie what happened. She literally freaked out because she thinks that Carter is so hot. I won't lie.

He is so freaking hot.

"Hey, I have to go to the bathroom. See you" I said to Kylie.

I looked at myself in the mirror to check my hair. I heard someone yell in the hallways.

Cody and Carter.

Carter grabbed his shirt and pushed him into the lockers doing a big noise. It seems Carter's a strong boy.

"What was that for?!" Carter yelled at Cody.

"What the fuck are you talking about?" Said Cody.

"I swear to god, If you touch Hannah's ass again I will cut your hands!" He yelled.

"Hey I was just messing around man. She's all yours, I just dream to fuck her like, who doesn't?" Said Cody.

Then I heard a punch on the locker.

-

Carter's P.O.V

My hand hurts because I punched a locker. What the fuck is wrong with me? This girl Hannah, is all day in my head, I just think about her. Today I saw her on P.E it turned me on to see her running you know for her breasts and later I saw her middle naked an I swear to god that her body is perfect, she should be mine. I wan't her to be mine.

But you know, I'm one of those boys who just use girls for fuck them and goodbye. But I think that Hannah's different because she's always in my head and I can't stop to think about her.

I think I'm in love with her.

But you know, I don't know If she likes me but I have to found out. I think I should be the one on touch her, when Cody smacked her ass I just wanted to punch his face and kill him.

I have a plan to maker her mine, tomorrow I'll start.

Be ready for Carter Mahone shawty.

-

A/N: Check out my other fanfic 'Skater Mahone' (:

Twitter: @MahonePanda

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE