18. He?

Hannah's P.O.V

I am excited to say that today after three long years I will see one of my best friends from school.

His name is Taylor Caniff and he has moved to Miami recently. Taylor is a guy who has been traveling a lot by the work of their parents, it broke my heart when he left. I don't know how will look now but it sure will be as handsome as always, it has been a while. Yesterday we were talking on the phone and today were gonna have Olive Garden and talk.

Finishing of put on my leather jeans and my white crop top I brushed my naturally straight hair and I put some mascara.

Perfect.

I saw through the bathroom mirror Carter in the door watching me dangerously.

"Where are you going so sexy huh?" He said biting his lip.

"I'm gonna have dinner with a friend in Olive Garden" I said turning around.

"Olive Garden?" He said like a little kid.

"Yeah, wanna come? I bet he won't mind"

-

Carter's P.O.V

He?

"Wait, he? Is a boy?" I said.

"Yeah he's a friend from school I haven't seen him in 3 years" She said grabbing her phone.

"Uh yeah, I'll come with you, I love tbah restaurant" I said grabbing my car keys and heading to my car.

-

When we got off the car I made sure to shake hands with Hannah, that guy needs to understand she is my girlfriend. Slowly we walked hand in hand to Olive Garden.

"Goodnight, is Mr. Caniff here yet?" Said Hannah to the waitress.

The waitress looked at the paper and nodded. "Yeah he's in the table number 7" She said smiling.

Hannah smiled and she pulled me with her walking towards the table door. Then I saw a guy with black hair, that should be his friend.

"Hannah!" He exclaimed.

Hannah ran towards him and hugged him. "Omg Taylor you're so grow up!" She said pulling apart.

"I see the puberty hit you like a train, you look stunning!" He said.

Do I have to wash your mouth?

I walked slowly and Hannah grabbed my hand. "Taylor this is my boyfriend Carter, Carter this is Taylor"

"Hey dude nice to meet you" He said shaking my hand. I made sure to shake it with much force like for hurt him.

"Same man" I said.

-

It's been like an hour eating here and I'm on fire. This guy it's literally throwing himself at Hannah. With my hands into fists I got up trying to look as calm as I can. I don't want to make and scene.

"Carter where are you going?" Said Hannah. Hannah was looking at me and that jerk was scanning her body up and down.

Carter calm yourself.

"To the bathroom, I need to use te toilet" I said smiling.

I quickly walked towards the bathroom and for my luck it was empty. What the fuck should I do? I have anger issues even taking my daily pill. I decided do something intelligent for once in my life and I called Alex, because he always gives good advices.

"Carter?" He said.

"Hey AC, I need your help"

I explained all what happened to AC with details.

"Okay man first one, take another of your pills. You got em'?" He said.

"Yeah I have some"

"Okay take one and later splash water in your face for calm yourself okay?" He said.

"Got it, thank you" I said and I hung up the phone.

I did as Alex said and I came back to the table walking trying to keep my cool.

"Carter I though you weren't okay" Hanah said grabbing my arm.

"Don't worry babe I just were talking on the phone for a little bit" I said caressing her thigh.

"I was about to go for you man" Said Taylor laughing.

I just wanna punch you.

"Don't worry, I can take care about myself" I said fake smiling.

-

A/N: How this chapter seems a bit long I will continue in next chapter that I will probably post TODAY.

Comment what do you think of this chapter & vote If you liked! :)

Twitter & Instagram: MahonePanda

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! :)