20. Weakness

Hannah's P.O.V

I hate him so much, I swear.

I woke up on the couch, the difference? I went to sleep alone and Carter is now laying on his back naked and with me on the top of him naked too. Yesterday I was mad at him because all the Taylor thing and I don't know how he did but we had sex. Let's say it was a heated argument.

Carter slowly opened his eyes with a smirk upon his lips. "Morning babe"

I groaned in frustation. "I hate you" I said rolling my eyes.

"No you don't" He said.

"Yes I do, now I want to go to have a shower" I said trying to get up. But Carter had his arms so tight wrapped around my waist, pressing my body to his.

"You aren't going anywhere till you forgive me" He said smirking.

"Hell no, now let me go" I said trying to get of his grip till he let me go.

"Oh c'mon you can't be mad at me forever" He said puting on his boxers.

"We'll see" I said grabbing my panties and bra. I put them on and when I was about go upstairs Carter spoke.

"You know, you have sex hair right now" He said with a smirk and I groaned making him laugh.

I took my shower and I got dressed, suddenly I felt someone hold my hand, it was a big hand. Carter's hand.

"Can I take you to have breakfast?" He said calmly.

I shrugged not wanted to talk to him because of what he did yesterday.

-

Carter stopped the car in the parking lot from Staebucks but he didn't get out the car.

"Aren't you gonna talk to me right?" He said looking at me but I looked down in my lap.

"But why are you mad at me?"

"You know perfectly Carter" I said.

"Are mad at me for..?" He said wanting me to finish the phrase.

"For have sex with me when I was mad at you!" I exclaimed.

"Just for that? C'mon Hannah, we both needed that" He said.

"No, I needed to think about our argument, have sex with me isn't going to fix anything!" I said frustrated.

-

Carter's P.O.V

"Oh so you're tell me you didn't enjoy that?" I said trying to look calm.

"I did but don't change me the subject Carter! I was mad and you just fucked me for fucks shake!" She said throwing her hands on the air.

"You just admit you enjoyed that, I did it because you needed a break not for me" I said honestly.

"I didn't need anything just be alone in that moment!" She yelled.

"Yeah, you needed think in other things, you didn't need to eat your thoughts thinking about our argument because that argument was because I care about you and I don't want to lose you!" I yelled.

Hannah quickly looked at me like she was trying to process what I have just said and she started to cry.

"Hannah no.." I said placing her on my lap and hugging her. She had her face on te crook of my neck crying.

She's my weakness.

"Listen Hannah, I haven't been in a relationship since I was like 15 and I forgot about what love is so I don't know how to show my emotions, I look like a rock because I'm telling you cute things all time like a normal boyfriend but I do have feelings for you and you're mine" I said pressing her to me.

Hannah looked at me with her watery and puffy eyes. Her lower lip was trembling. I wiped the tears of her cheeks and I smiled.

"Don't cry beautiful" I said and she smiled.

"Carter, I don't care If you aren't a cute boyfriend, I love you the way you are, I promise" She said.

I placed her on her seat again and I wiped again her tears. "You look like a napkin" She said laughing.

"But I'm your napkin" I smirked.

"Yeah" She giggled.

"I was jealous of Taylor" I said.

"Why? You're better than him"

"You think so?" I said confused.

"Yeah you are many things he isn't.. You're taller, cute, handsome, very funny, strong, attractive and my boyfriend" She said blushing.

"Thank you, but I just have two words for describe you Hannah" I paused. "My weakness"

Everyone have a weakness and mine is Hannah.

-

A/N: Sorry If It's a short chapter but ai didn't update the FanFic in a week and I needed to!

Comment what do you think about this chapter & vote If you liked! :)

Instagram & Twitter: MahonePanda

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! :)