5. Leather jeans

Hannah's P.O.V

Yesterday the party ended in tears, but they were good. Carter yesterday comforted me at my worst, a hug can do so much. But again, Carter kissed me.

I don't understand why Carter continues to show much affection towards me, but I love it. There are lots of things I want to know about Carter. He's like a drug, when you prove it you need more. That's the key word for describe Carter.

Drug.

Just finishing of read chapter 12 from '50 shades of Grey' by the way I'm in love with this book. I looked at the clock to check the time.

It's just 10:03 p.m.

I did my way downstairs to the kitchen to eat something. I looked in the fridge I found a slice of frozen pizza. I put it in the microwave and waited. When it was warm I took the slice of pizza on a plate and went upstairs to my room.

When I opened the door to my room I let the strongest shout of my life.

"WHY YOU KEEP DOING THAT!?" I yelled closing the door behind me.

"And why you keep getting scared of it? You should get used to it shawty" Carter said.

He was wearing all black stuff, black jeans, black V-neck shirt and a white snapback. He looked very attractive. Just in that moment I realized I was still wearing my glassed of read from before, I quickly took them off. He's gonna call me ugly for sure.

"Don't took off them, they look sexy on you shawty" He said returning his gaze to my desk. He was messing with my stuff.

"I have this book too" He said grabbing 50 Shades of Grey.

"Really?" I said surprised. Since does he even read?

"Yes, I read it like 6 times" He said.

"I don't want to look rude but.. what are you doing here?" I said taking off my glasses.

"We are going on a date tonight so get dressed" He said.

"But Austin my parents are cooming at 1 p.m they are gonna notice If I'm not here" I said.

"You will be here at 12 so don't worry shawty, Mahone never gets caught" He said. Opening my dresser. Carter began rummaging in my closet while I was watching his every move. Watching Carter I've noticed two things.

One. He's so attractive. It makes me sexually frustrated.

Two. When he gets angry you could notice that vein in his neck.

Interrupting my thoughts I noticed Carter was done searching my outfit.

"Wear this shawty with this" He said handing me my black leather jeans and my grey crop top.

"Why do you want me wear those?" I said reffering to the leather jeans.

"Because you're naturally sexy and wearing those you will get more sexy If that's possible" He said.

I grabbed the leather jeans, the crop top and I searched for some black heels. I grabbed all the stuff and I did my way to the bathroom and I made myself sure locking the bathroom.

Who know If Carter would enter. You never know.

I got dressed quickly and I brushed my long brown and naturally straight hair. I'm pretty proud of my hair to be honest. I grabbed my make up bag and I put on some mascara and lip gloss nothing more.

I opened the bathroom door feeling so confident of myself, I had to say I looked pretty good. This crop top showed half of my stomach and thosd jeans made my legs look longer even If I'm damn short. Even with heels Carter stills being pretty tall to me.

"Wow" Carter said.

"You wanted me to wear those jeans but I think I'm gonna get stares of some people don't you think?" I said teasing him wrapping my arms around his neck. He wrapped his arms around my waist pressing my body to his.

"If they do.. They'll meet my fist" He whispered in my ear.

-

Olive Garden.

Carter F*cking Mahone took me to my favorite place to have dinner. Ugh I love it.

Carter grabbed my hand while walking into Olive Garden. I'm feeling sparks everytime he touches me.

"Table for 2?" Said the waitress. Carter nodded and we sat on our table and be began to talk about stuff and eat.

-

Dinner with Carter was good. He's such an amazing guy. I'm fallin' and fallin' more for him everytime he talks to me. But my head it's just saying

'Forget him, he's a player, he's probably using you'

Stupid thoughts.

Carter entered in the car, we were just driving nowhere to talk and stuff.

"How many boyfriends did you have?" He said with his eyes glued on the road.

"Just 2 and one of them wasn't a serious one" With a fake smile on my face at the thought of Matt. "And you?"

"I had two too, and how you just said one wasn't a serious one. Honestly I'm not sure of what love is" He said.

"I'm not going to lie, I have used a few girls for sex because they were obssesed with me and they won't leave me the hell alone, but you're different Hannah. I'm not hanging out with you for that, I do this because I have a feel that I have to get to know you" He said.

"Then you aren't using me for sex?" I chuckled.

"Believe me If I wanted to use you for that I would've do it the first time I saw you" He chuckled.

"You wish Mahone, I wouldn't let you do that" I winked.

"I know shawty but hey, at least I can grab your butt without getting a slap in my face" He laughed.

This little Mahorny.

-

A/N: Check out my other fanfic 'Skater Mahone' :)

Twitter: @MahonePanda

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE!