8. Sadness

Hannah's P.O.V

This is the first time in my life I skip school but I don't care, I just lost 2 classes that were spanish and geography. Carter was honestly worrying me, today he looked so angry and I'm scared because I don't know why is he so angry, but I have to know.

I drove to Carter's house and let me tell you something. It was huge. It looked like that houses on the films. Huge and classy. I saw Carter's car in the driveaway so this is his house. The guy didn't lie.

I closed the car door behind me and I walked towards the front door. I pressed the doorbell and I waited.

The door opened revealing a short guy that wasn't Carter. He had short black hair and looked nice.

"Hi, I can help you?" He said scanning my body. Why everyone keeps doing that?

Whatever.

"I'm searching Carter, does he live here?" I said.

"Oh, yes he lives here. Wanna come in?" He said and I walked towards the living room when I found another 2 boys in the couch watching TV.

"You're Hannah Stone right?" I nodded.

"Oh Carter talked us about you a lot, non stop. I'm Robert" Said the guy with black short hair.

'Carter talked us about you a lot, non stop' Wait what.

"I'm Alex, Carter's best friend" Said a guy with brown hair and brown eyes, he was cute.

"Hey hottie, I'm Zach" Said a guy with shades and many chains.

"Zach you better don't call her hottie because Carter will get mad, is his girl" Said Robert.

'Carter will get mad, is his girl' WAIT WHAT AGAIN.

"I came here because Carter didn't talk to me in a week and today he looked so mad and pissed and well I just wanted to check on him" I said.

"Oh yes.. he has been so sad and depressed lately" Said Alex.

"Why?" I said.

"Better ask him, he will tell you" Said Alex. I nodded and I grabbed my bag.

I walked towards the stairs and I did ny way upstairs. I saw all the door opened except one that was closed and it's suppossed to be Carter's room.

I slowly opened the door, there was Carter. He was sitting on the floor with his back against his bed. He was looking straight to the window, he had a perfect view of the sky.

"Alex, I said I don't want to talk right now" He said, he sounded so broken. Like he was about to cry, but I haven't seen his face yet.

I left my bag on the floor, I took off my heels and I walked towards him. I sat next to him. Slowly he turned around so I could see his face.

"Hannah" He said his voice cracking. He was about to cry but he was fighting the urge to cry.

"Carter, what's wrong?" I said grabbing his hand.

He looked at our hands and then to my eyes. Quickly he wrapped his arms around me and started to cry and cry. I rubbed his back in circles to comfort him. He comformed me and now It's my turn. I never thought that I would see the one and only Carter Mahone crying.

I guess he isn't a rock without feelings.

"Carter, tell me" I said. He unwrapped his arms and gave me a polaroid picture he had in his hands all this time.

It was an old picture. It was CarteR when he was about 6 and an old ladie I never saw before.

"She's Mema, my grandmother" He said smiling. I smiled too.

"She died on Sunday, after I came home from your house. My mom called me crying and told me" He said wiping his tears from his cheeks.

"Carter you know I'm here for whatever you need. I love you okay?" I said cupping his cheeks with my hands. He nodded smiling.

I realized he had a bracalet very gorgeous I haven't seen on him never. "I never saw this bracalet before on you" I said grabbing his wrist.

"Mema gave me this bracalet before die. Is beautiful right?" He said. I nodded.

"I'm never gonna take it off" He said.

Then is when I realized how deep is Carter. He's the rock a few weeks ago.

-

*Cries because the Mema bracalet*

I cried writing this chapter omg, I hope you guys like it ❤️

Twitter & Instagram: MahonePanda

VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE VOTE