22. Not your bussiness

Hannah's P.O.V

"Police of Miami, kids get out the water"

"Shit" Carter mumbled under his breath.

I'm freaking naked how I'm supossed to get out of the sea? Carter walked throught the sea to the shore.

"Carter I can't get out the water" i whispered.

"Why not?" He said.

"I'm naked remember?"

Carter nodded and walked to me.

"I have an idea, get on my back they won't see you and I won't turn around so they won't see your ass" He said.

This kid is clever.

I did as he said and I get on his back, I ran my hands throught his hair a few times and he said 'thank you' we walked slowly to the shore. The police man sent us a death glare as Carter stood in front of him.

"Will you turn around for a second?" Said Carter.

"Why should I?" The police man said.

"Because my girlfriend needs to get dressed and I'm not gonna let you see her naked body" Carter said. I swear that I'm so embarrassed right now.

"What was she doing naked? Were you guys fucking on the sea?" Said the police man.

"It's not of your bussiness! And how the fuck I'll be fucking her don't you see I'm dressed? She forgot her bikini and a fucking point man!" Carter yelled.

"I'm not gonna turn around so you'll see kid" Said the police man.

Carter turned to face me I was still naked behind him. Thanks to god he was big enough to hide me.

"I'll put the towel around you and you try to get dressed okay?" He said and I nodded. The eyes of the police man on me were making me nervous and insecure.

"Get your eyes off my girl for a damn second for fucks shakes!" Carter yelled and groaned.

When he groans turns me on.

I got dressed and Carter put the towel around me because I was still wet and I was freezing.

We reached the police station walking because It was just a block away and we walked with the police man behind us.

"Sit down kids" Said the police man.

Carter sat on a chair and pulled me on his lap wrapping his arms around my waist securely. I placed my face on the crook of his neck. His respiration made me feel calm.

"Sit her in a chair" Said the police man.

Carter groaned again making my panties wet as always. "WOULD YOU LEAVE ME ALONE? IF I WANT HER IN MY LAP SHE'S ON MY LAP WE JUST WANNA GO HOME FUCK" Yelled again Carter.

The fact that Carter was yelling at a police man for me made me feel loved. Like when I was getting dressed he would look at the police man for see If he was looking at me or not.

The police man told us to go a small room and there stood a young man that should be the principal police.

"Well Mahone, you here again what did you do this time?" Said the police.

Carter took a frustrated breath, he was obviously trying to controle his anger. Because when Carter gets angry, he gets SO ANGRY.

"Nothing, none of your bussiness in fact" Said Carter.

"Who's this girl?" He said looking at me. But in that momenr I forgot about my own name and where I was, I was shocked because If my mom knew I would be probably death.

"My girl" Said Carter licking his lips.

"So what were you guys doing this late at the sea uh? Did you try to fuck her in the sea Mahone?" Said the police with a smirk.

"First we were out for a night swim because we were so hot in my place" Said Carter trying to get as calm as he could, his jawline clenched, his hand into fists and the vein of his neck popped. Damn, it makes him so attractive.

"And you fucked her of course" The police said. He's making me so uncomfortable with all this.

"WOULD YOU SHUT UP WE JUST WENT FOR A FUCKING SWIM AND SHE FORGOT HER BIKINI OKAY, JUST STOP TALK ABOUT HER LIKE THIS BECAUSE YOU'RE MAKING HER FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE!" Carter yelled.

"Do I make you uncomfortable?" He said to me.

"Y-yes" I said slowly and freezing.

"Okay, you two can go home but if this happens again. I'm calling your parents" Said the police man. We get out there faster as possible. Carter took me to TacoBell and the question here is, what are we doing at TacoBell at 3am?

We opened the TacoBell hand in hand and as we walked to the counter to get our TacoBell someone spoke behind us.

"Carter?" Said a blonde girl that looked like a slut.

"Taylor.."

-

A/N: You didn't expect Austin's ex at TacoBell at 3am right? Well no one does like that's crazy to find you ex at one TacoBell at 3am of course.

Comment what you think about this chapter & vote! :)

Twitter & Instagram: MahonePanda

DON'T FORGET TO VOTE! :)