Part 2.

I introduce the beautiful Riley in the picture above. I hope this story doesn't go to shit lol. Enjoy peeps :)

Aaron Sears, he said.
Was he someone important that I'm supposed to know of or something?
Or am I just a little too naive right now?
He had a very serious look on his face, his eyes staring at each person in the room in an almost deadly way.
He was just plain on glaring at everyone, including the teacher.
"Aaron" the teacher spoke in a significant way, "a little too early, don't you think?" she asked him all sarcastically.
A scoff escaped him, but he stayed silent.
He simply walked over to an empty seat, and placed his worn out bag on the floor next to the desk.
"I'm here now, am I not?" he asked, raising one of his brows as he looked up at her.
"Just do your job and mark me present" he added, saying that in a normal and casual way.
She seemed somewhat pissed at his words, but surprisingly, she said nothing back.
It seemed like she was used to receiving this kind of treatment from him.
What the hell?
She was his damn teacher. He's supposed to have some manners and speak to her with respect.
I already hated him, whoever the hell he was.
The fact that no one said anything about what had just happened, was even much more fucked up.
I wanted to say something myself, but I certainly didn't want to get myself in any trouble on my first day.
Especially not with people like him. I'd rather not be associated with him at all.
I sighed, looking down at the book Corbin had offered to share with me.
It's definitely been some time since they have started on this chapter.
We were now halfway through class, and I still had no idea what chapter we were even on.
I cursed myself for not being able to join this school when it first started. It's not like I could anyway.
I gave up on catching up to them, looking down at my watch and counting down the minutes instead.
"The time's yours" I heard the teacher's voice saying, "Read paragraph two on page fifty six" she instructed, everyone else following her words.
"Yo Corbin" I heard the same hoarse and deep voice from earlier speaking.
I looked up, my eyes staring directly through two bright and icy blue ones.
He was looking straight at me, in such a weird and unreadable way.
I felt uncomfortable under his strong gaze, I had no choice but to look away.
"What's up man?" Corbin asked.
"New kid stole my seat" Aaron uttered in a pissed tone, his eyes not leaving me.
Okay, seriously?
He was clearly talking about me, but not to me.
It's not like I fucking knew this was his seat before. He should've figured out the whole 'I'm new to this school and I still don't know shit' scenario by now.
I was about to say that out loud and say something back, until "Miss Chadwick put him here" Corbin answered and beat me to it.
"I better not see you in my seat tomorrow" he warned coldly, directing his words at me. His eyes looked like they were about to shoot bullets any second.
So much for staying out of trouble.
"Hey" Corbin's low voice had me turning to look at him, "don't mind him" he tried comforting me in a way, which I really appreciated.
I seriously didn't want to, or asked to be that guy's new target.
I smiled at him responsively.
The rest of that class was nothing interesting. Just another same old boring period.
As well as the other class, and the following one.
It was safe to say, this school was even worse than any other. Nothing compelling.
It was finally last hour, and the bell had just rang, dismissing students out of their classes.
I didn't waste time grabbing my bag, and running out of my class as well.
Oh how much I missed home.
I was running mindlessly, only to find myself crashing right into someone's heavy body, which caused me to fall straight back and down on my bum.
"Ow", I whined to no one in particular. My ass felt numb now. Once I had got my clear vision back, I reluctantly looked up at the person I bumped into.
Fuck. Fuck, fuck, fuck, fuck.
Why of all people? I swear, my luck's the worst.
I got off the floor, looking up at him, since he was much taller than me, in an apologetic way.
"I'm sorry" I apologized, raising my hands up in defense like the dumbass I was.
"Watch where the fuck you're going next time" Aaron blurted in a cold tone, which sent chills down my spine.
Damn...I said I was sorry. I should've just ignored him and went on with my life.
I sighed, looking away from him and walking past him.
I realized I shouldn't have done that, since the next thing I heard, was him yelling"don't walk away from me!"
Oh great, now he attracted attention.
That was it. I've had it with him.
He's been nothing but rude to me the moment I stepped into this building.
I turned around to face him with my whole body. "I don't know what the hell your problem is, but I'm not gonna let you treat me like I'm some kind of a peasant you can control" I yelled loud and clear, so he could hear my every word.
From the look on his face, I could tell that he was surprised and angry both at once.
I couldn't stay quite anymore. He was such an asshole, thinking he's better than everyone else.
"Do you know who you're talking back to?" he asked in an egoistic matter.
"I have no clue who you are, and I definitely don't wanna know" I answered cluelessly, giving him one last look, before minding my own business again and walking away.
That's right. It had to be done.
Who did he think he was? Some greek god?
I truly and deeply hope I don't regret this tomorrow.