♡How You Sleep Together♡

Naruto

Naruto will always be the one to fall asleep first. He will hug you into his chest while you lightly hug back. You two will usually talk about the day ahead before Naruto falls asleep.

Sasuke

You go to sleep before Sasuke since your always so tired in the day. Sasuke will lightly spoon you while you hold his hand. You both tall about training and how to improve before you fall asleep.

Sai

It depends with you and Sai. You'd usually be the one to fall asleep first but if Sai has a mission or just got back from one he'll be asleep first. You both face each other while holding hands. You'll talk about anything to do with art since you both love it so much!

Kakashi

Kakashi is a heavy sleeper so he'll be the one to fall asleep first and he's a pain to get up in the morning. Kakashi would be on his back with you on his stomach looking into each others eyes until he falls asleep, then you'll rest your head on his chest then fall asleep.

Gaara

It's rare for Gaara to actually be in bed when asleep. He usually falls asleep on his desk doing paper work. But when he is in bed with you he'd be asleep first. You'd be spooning him while he has his hands and arms all over the place!

Kankuro

You would always be asleep first since your not used to making puppets and going all over the place to get tools or whatever. You'd both be hugging with your heads touching. Kankuro will usually just talk about you or his puppets!!