♡Wearing Something Of His♡

Naruto

Naruto was in the shower and you began to get cold. You couldn't wait any longer for him then you searched for one of your hoodies, but you couldn't find one.
So instead you put on his orange and black jacket.
It buried you but it was comfortable and it smelt just like Naruto.

Sasuke

Sasuke quickly went out in some scruffy clothing.
So that ment he left his usual outfit.
So out of curiosity, you put on his whole outfit.
You struggled to get it to stay, but it was so worth it.

Sao

Sai was painting in the garden with a old shirt on,
You just got out the shower and saw his normal shirt on the bed, so you got your underwear om and put his shirt on.
You don't understand how he wears it all day everyday.

Kakashi

Kakashi fell asleep while reading on the sofa, he didn't have his mask on nor forehead protecter.
So you giggled to yourself then put on his mask and forehead protecter over one eye.
You found the forehead really uncomfortable but the mask was so warm, and that wrong smell of kakashi was on it.
So whenever you breathed, you could smell kakashi.
Not wierd at all!!

Gaara

Gaara, as usual, fell asleep doing paper work.
He did the paper work late at night.
Silly.
So you took the chance to wear his Kazakage outfit!
You was super comfortable and ended up falling asleep next to Gaara still wearing the Kazakage outfit.

Kankuro

Kankuro was fixing one of puppets late at night, he thought you were going to bed, but he thought wrong.
You was putting purple lines on your face in the same way Kankuro has them.
Then you put on his hat.
You laughed at the sight you came with then stayed like that for a while before taking it all off then actually going to bed.

I need more request!!
It's so difficult!!
If you have any requests or what to see a new character then just say pwease!!!