♡How You Wake Him Up♡

Naruto

With Naruto you just kiss his check first to see if he's awake. If he is he'll smile and hug you for a bit before Getting up. If not then you'll just slightly shake him, if that don't work you'll sit on his stomach and kiss him more which always works!!

Sasuke

Sasuke hates to get up in the mornings so it's a right game getting him up. First you'll sit on him and shaking him while saying his name. If that don't work you'll tease him by messing with his hair or kissing him. If that doesn't work you'll just simply push him off the bed and he'll stand straight back up wide awake!!

Sai

Sai is easy to get up in the morning. He'll usually wake up first and rest for ar bit but if you need to get him up you'll stroke his head and kiss is forehead while saying his name sweetly.

Kakashi

Kakashi is a heavy sleeper so he'll be difficult to get up. You'll try everything you possibly can from kissing hin to jumping on him. If nothing works you'll just give up and wait. If he gets back up in a rush you'll just tease him about being a heavy sleeper.

Gaara

Gaara HATES getting up. When I say hate, I mean hate. He doesn't want to get up just to do paper work but he will in the end. You'll just jab his sides then he'll fall out of bed.

Kankuro

Kankuro is a easy one! If he's still asleep once your awake you'll tickle him and he bursts out laughing and also freaking out. Sometimes it's fun to watch.
HIGH LIGHT OF YOUR DAY!!