Chapter One: Let's Catch You Up

♢♡Jonathan♡♢

"Okay, okay you can't leave any marks" I gasp when I'm pressed against the wall, feeling hard kisses against my neck. "Oh please, it's not like he'll see any" He snorts, unzipping my sweater. "He will! He's already suspicious, and we've only done this twice" I huff, moaning when his palm presses against my buldge.

"Boo hoo, then you'll be free of him forever" He laughs against my lips before kissing me. "I still love him it's just- shut up and fuck me" I grunt, rolling my eyes as he laughs. He pushes down my pants and I step out of them. "You're sexy when you're mad~" He purrs, licking my neck.

He pulls his shirt over his head and lifts me up, tossing me on the bed. He drops his pants and I lick my lips before pushing a finger into myself. "Hurry up, I'm supposed to be home in forty-five minutes" I pant, adding a second finger maybe a bit too fast. "Oh shut up, it'll be fine" He laughs, straddling me and replacing my fingers with three of his own.

I whine and he laughs at me, but I just groan. He crooks his fingers and kisses me again, sliding his tongue into my mouth. I kiss back just as hard and wrap a leg around his waist as I tie my opposite hand into his hair. He slowly pumps me as he slips in a forth finger just so I don't limp my way inside. He bends down and sucks on my neck too, just to add to the pleasure.

"L-Luke!" I gasp, pushing his head away. "No marks!" I complain, squirming under him before my voice breaks with a groan. "Fine, fine. You might wanna wear pants to bed though" Luke grins, and I glare at him and he digs my fingers into my hips. "Luke-" I warn, but he cuts me off by slamming into me.

I gasp and grab his wrists, groaning quietly as Luke settles and kisses my neck. "You know me~" Luke teases, snapping his hips again. I yelp and pant, melting into Luke's capable hands. "I like it rough and tumble" Luke snickers, thrusting again and making me groan. "That's what you signed up for, isn't it?"

I nod frantically and push against him, moaning quietly. "Fast Luke, fast" I pant, biting my tongue. Luke chuckles and from there on his stops faltering, pounding into me and digging his fingers into my hips. Oh yeah, that's gonna bruise. I scream and moan, clawing at Luke's back and trying to steady myself.

"Good thing you're the one having the affair" Luke teases, flexing his back muscles and pulling me closer when he bucks into my prostate harder. All I can do is moan and try to hold on, the pleasure is fucking amazing and the pain is an after thought. With the stretching I should be good to go, so I won't be limping around.

Luke drags his teeth over my neck and halts so he doesn't bite me, growling against my skin instead. I know Luke wants me to date him instead but I still love my husband, even if only a tiny bit. I don't want to hurt him, that's sure. So, I'll settle for running off in the afternoon and screwing Luke instead.

Luke kisses me again and rocks into me, jerking me off now. I gasp and keen, arching my back and grinding against Luke's thrusts. I feel my orgasam coming and cry out, gritting my teeth right after. Luke grunts and pants against my neck, jerking me off faster. I whine loudly when I cum, biting my lip hard.

Luke growls when he shoots into me, calming down as he leans over me. I droop and giggle, casting my arms over my eyes. "Thanks" I smirk, licking my lips and tasting a little blood. "Yeah yeah. You should get dressed, I'll drive you home" Luke snickers, kissing me one last time before pulling out of me and getting up.

We both clean up the best we can and walk to Luke's garage, climbing into his car and heading out. We make pleasant coversation all the way home and Luke drops me off at the door. I wave goodbye and head inside, surprised to see Evan already waiting for me.

"Where the hell were you?" He asks, crossing his arms. "With Luke, we went out for lunch and then to his house for some video games" I say, it's not a lie, I'm just leaving out the last part. "You were with him since eleven. It's nine." Evan growls, visibly gritting his teeth. I kick off my shoes and take off my sweater. "So? I like video games"

"You smell like him" Evan snaps, following me into the house. "That does happen when you spend a prolonged period of time in a person's home" I say, turning around around grabbing Evan's face. "Babe, stop worrying" I smile, kissing him right after. My back hits the wall suddenly and Evan grips my jaw, glaring at me.

"Your lip is swollen" He hisses, and I shake him off. "You're freaking me out, Evan" I say, in all honesty I feel a liiiittle trapped. "Take off your shirt" Evan says, stepping back. "What?" I stop myself from gulping. "No!" I shake my head and cross my arms. "Take off your shirt" Evan snarls, getting back into my space.

"Okay, okay" I huff, stripping my shirt and thanking god that Luke didn't end up biting my neck. Evan narrows his eyes and looks me up and down before snarling and slamming me back against the wall. "Evan!" I gasp, putting my hands on his chest. Evan presses his finger against a bruise and I gasp when it throbs.

"You've been fucking Luke" Evan growls before stepping away from me. His anger fades in a second and he drops his arms to his side. "How long?" He asks, slowly wrapping his arms around himself. I frown and look down before sighing and looking up again. "This was the third time"

One tear traces down Evan's face and he shakes his head. "Why? We're married, Jonathan! Am I not good enough for you?" I open my mouth to respond but Evan holds up his hand. "Y'know what? I don't want to know. Get out."