Chapter Nineteen: A Lot of Things

♢♡Tyler♡♢

The next time I wake up, Evan is squirming in my arms again. Light is shining into the room through the window, so I know it's morning. I look down to see Evan awake and red, trying to squirm out of my arms. "Where are you going?" I ask with a smirk, my voice scratchy with sleep.

Evan looks up and blushes further, putting his hands on my chest and pushing. "I'm not a teddy bear" He complains, but I just tighten my grip and Evan squeaks. "How'd you sleep last night?" I ask, running my finger down Evan's spine. He blushes darker and squeaks.

"U-Uh, I was having a..a nightmare but it-it stopped.." Evan shrugs, looking at my chest. "I slept okay, though" He mumbles. I tilt up Evan's chin and smirk as his eyes dilate and his cheeks turn red again. "I'm glad you got some sleep" I purr, smiling at Evan as he looks away and smiles shyly. Adorable.

"B-But uh, Ty, could you.. move your leg?" Evan asks quietly, turning redder when I shift. Oh right, I put my leg between his last night. Oh. Oh. "Right! Sorry!" I laugh nervously, moving away. Evan sits up and stuffs his hands in his lap, blushing madly. "Here ah, I'll go make breakfast" I say, jumping up and heading downstairs.

"Tyler-" Evan calls out, but I inturrpt him. "Breakfast!" I shout, going into the kitchen. Me and Evan dated for a bit and for me, at least, that flame hasn't died out. He's been through a lot recently, I am not letting myself jump him. I probably went too far last night alone, and I'd rather keep him safe then give into my own desires.

I start cooking some breakfast, hashbrowns, bacon, the good stuff. Evan comes downstairs awhile later in some fresh clothes, and that's when I realize I'm only in my pajama pants. Evan sits on the counter, still looking flustered and small. "Hungry?" I ask, smiling at him as I fry the bacon. "Y-Yeah" He smiles, looking at his lap.

"No reason to be nervous Ev" I smile, filling up our plates. "I know I just.. Jon made me paranoid about a lot of things.." Evan sighs, taking a deep breath and looking away. "Jon made you a lot of things" I sigh, turning off the stove and stepping towards Evan. I lift up his hand and pull off both of his rings, walking over to the trash and dumping them.

"But as of right now, you are no longer any of them"