Chapter Twenty: Some Rules Were Made To Be Broken

♢♡Evan♡♢

Tyler took the day off of work today so I could relax and be safe. I feel bad but he says I shouldn't and I am taking comfort.. taking comfort in him being around. He's nice, okay? And pretty.. and funny.. and the guy who just saved me from the worst day of my life...

God Evan shut up!

Tyler shakes my shoulder and frowns, cupping my face. "Ev?" He asks, bringing me out of my head. I sigh and shake my head, rubbing my face. "You doing okay?" Tyler asks, letting go of me either way. I shrug and pull the blanket further onto my lap. "I.. maybe" I subconsciously complain, leaning on Tyler and his very comfy shoulder.

Tyler sighs and pulls me against his side, rubbing my opposite arm and holding me close. "It's okay Ev, remember, today is a day for you just to relax" Tyler says, but I just look at his lap. I huff and move until I'm curled up in Tyler's lap and leaning on his chest, ignoring the fact that Tyler seems kinda surprised.

Tyler's arms wrap around me and he settles, so do I. I smile a little but do my best to hide it, watching the TV as Tyler holds me up. We sit like that for a long time, I feel comfortable and safe. Eventually Tyler catches my face and lifts up my head, smiling at me. I blush but I smile, this is all too fimillar.

Tyler's eyes flit across my face before leaning close to me, pulling my chin closer to his. My eyes become lidded and I purse my lips, leaning closer to Tyler and automatically submitting. A smile kicks at the corner of Tyler's lip before he kisses me, pressing his lips firm against mine.

I shift in his lap so it's easier for me to kiss back, feeling his hand settle on the small of my back. Tyler pulls me closer until I'm no longer sitting on his lap, but kneeling over his legs. I grab Tyler's face and kiss him harder, feeling his tongue slide over my lip. I hum happily and drop my jaw, sliding my tongue into Tyler's mouth and swapping spit.

Tyler sits up better and pushes against me, kissing me harder. I move my hands to Tyler's shoulder and moan when his tongue slides over my teeth and then into my mouth. Tyler suddenly starts kissing me and his eyes widen as we both catch our breaths and I blush.

"S..Sorry" He slurs, blinking slowly and blushing. "I-I shouldn't have kissed you, I'm sorry Ev I know we broke up years ago" He sighs, shaking his head. I bite my lip and kiss Tyler again, pressing my body as hard against his as I can. Tyler grabs my hips to steady me and kisses back, moving another hand into my hair.

I pull back and start panting, feeling my face heat up. I giggle and smile a little, fixing my hair. "You talk too much"