Chapter Twenty-Three: Sweet Talker

♢♡One And A Half Years Later♡♢

♢♡Tyler♡♢

Evan sleeps in bed, the sheets array and scrambled. His pretty skin is glowing in the sun coming through the window and he looks like an angel the way he's sleeping. I bite the corner of my lip as I look his naked body up and down, only a few bits covered by the sheets.

I smile a little and walk up to the bed, smoothing back Evan's hair and kissing his forehead. Evan stirs and hums, sighing blissfully as his eyes flutter open. He smiles lazily and closes his eyes again, humming happily. "Morning babe" I chuckle, smoothing his hair back again.

"Mm, kiss me" Evan kisses, pursing his lips. I scoff but do as he asks, smiling into the kiss as he does too. I pull away and stand up straight, fixing my hair too. "Get up, I made you some pancakes" I chuckle, but I feel nervous. "Bring them to meeeee" Evan pleads, making grabby hands. "Fine, fine. Sit up" I smile fondly, heading downstairs.

"Fuck fuck fuck fuck" I curse, looking at the proposal set up I made when I woke up. I grab the ring box and a plate of pancakes, chewing on my lip. I sigh and walk upstairs, holding the box behind my back. I open the door with my foot and Evan starts giggling, squirming in his seat. "You are the best boyfriend ever!" He grins as I place the plate in his lap.

"Yeah um.. about that" I murmur, feeling the need to throw up. I go down on one knee and lift up the box. "Do you.. do you wanna change that?" I ask, opening it. Evan drops his fork after his jaw and clasps his hands over his mouth. "I.. I had something fancy set up downstairs but I can't say no to you so I brought it up here. I know you wouldn't want any public thing and I really just want you to be happy" I explain, smiling a little.

"I promise I'll treat you well. I'll never trash talk you, or try to trick you, you know about the thing I do at night. I'll always sweet talk you, but in the right way. I'll never hurt you. I love you a lot Evan and I want you to know that you're loved for the rest of your life" I promise, and a tear slides down Evan's face.

Suddenly I'm tackled to the floor, Evan on top of me with the sheets still tangled around his waist. He cries against my shoulder and nods over and over, hugging me tight. I laugh and hug back, sighing against Evan's shoulder. "Yes.. yes.." He whimpers, squeezing me tighter. "I love you so damn much Tyler, I would love to marry you" Evan cries, smiling down at me.

"I'd love to marry you too but you just got maple syrup every where" I laugh as Evan blushes and giggles. I stand up and put the ring box on the bedside before dropping Evan on the bed. "One way to clean it up" I shrug, fixing my hair. "Good thing we have a big washing machine" Evan giggles, looking at the sheets on the floor.

"No, I meant this.." I smirk, dropping to my knees and licking the syrup off of Evan's thigh. Evan squeaks and leans back, grabbing my hair. "Oh god.."

-----------------------------------------------

The end!