Chapter Two: Sweet Irony

♢♡Jonathan♡♢

My eyes widen and I step forwards. "Ev, wait" I say, holding on my hands. "No! I won't let you 'Ev, wait' me! You walked out that door once you got into bed with Luke!" Evan screams, glaring me down as he starts actually crying. "Just- just leave.. please. Don't make this harder then it has to be" Evan mumbles, looking at the floor.

I frown and he heads upstairs, shaking his head and muttering to himself. I grab my shirt and pull it back on, sulking up the stairs after him. I'll leave once I know he's okay, I still care about him. I step into our, into his bedroom and sit next him on the bed, wrapping my arms around him.

"No, no, no no no" Evan whines, trying to push me away, but I shush him and pull him into my lap. Evan sniffs and leans against my chest, crying on my shoulder as I rub his back. "What didn't I- what could I have- what do you- I-I-I c-can do better I-" Evan rambles, but I shush him again and kiss his hair.

"You didn't do anything baby, I did, I'm so sorry" I whisper, smiling a little bit when Evan wraps his arms around me and squeezes. "I love you baby, I promise, you're so good to me" I murmur, rolling over and laying Evan on the bed. He looks up at me and sniffles, wiping his eyes. "See how much I love you?" I smile, kissing Evan's neck.

Evan sniffles and squirms a little, trying to sit up. "Jon-" He whines a little, but I just push him down again. "No, no. Just wait" I smile, pushing Evan's shirt up his chest and kissing down his stomach. Evan quickly submits and I smirk before pulling his shirt off over his head. Usually Evan tries to put up a fight, but this time he's letting me do what I want.

I chuckle and pull down Evan's pants, kissing across the buldge in his boxers. Evan sniffles and wipes his nose, looking down at me and biting his hip. I pull off my shirt again and then slide down Evan's boxers, swallowing down his cock. Evan gasps and bends his legs, whining in the back of his throat.

I bob my head and Evan pants, tieing his fingers into my hair and tugging. I groan a little and Evan moans my name perfectly. I wrap my arms around is thighs and Evan squeals quietly, putting his heels on my shoulder blades. I suck hard and Evan gasps, digging his fingers further into my hair and groaning again.

I hum I start bobbing my head again, dragging my fingers across Evan's thighs lightly. Evan squeaks and arches his back, trying to hold onto me. I pull back and Evan pants, going limp and whimpering away as he catches his breath. I chuckle and sit up, hovering over him and kissing him hard.

I lube up my fingers and press two into Evan, watching as his face twists and he squirms under me with a whimper. I kiss Evan again and suck on tongue, pumping my fingers in and out of him. Evan groans into the kiss and turns his head, whimpering away. I add a third finger and chuckle as Evan squirms, digging his heels into the mattress.

"See? I love you" I purr, kissing Evan's neck. I pull out my fingers a lube up my cock, gripping Evan's hips. I slide into him pretty easily and Evan only groans louder, wrapping his legs around my waist. I chuckle and rock my hips, watching all of Evan's reactions and facial expressions.

I keep a steady pace and listen to Evan moan, digging his finger nails into my shoulders. I keep my pace even and speed up only slightly, smirking when Evan's back arches and he moans loudly. "J-Jon..!~ F-Fuck!" He groans, rocking himself against my thrusts. "More?" I smirk, licking at Evan's neck.

"Y-Yes!~ Oh god, yes!~" Evan moans, tightening his legs around my waist and digging his nails into me. I chuckle and pick up the pace, slamming into Evan as he gasps. His back arches and he digs his head into the mattress, trying to hold onto me. "Jonathan! Oh fuck, Jonathan!" He gasps, clawing his nails up and down my shoulders.

I chuckle and pull Evan closer, slamming my lips against his and holding onto his sides. Evan's back arches again and he screams into the kiss before breaking it, kicking the small of my back lightly before adjusting the legs around my waist again. "Oh fuck!~ Jonathan!!~" Evan cries out, shaking his head back and forth.

"There!~ Fuck! There!!~" Evan gasps, suddenly clawing at my back. "Fuck me!~ Oh god, harder!!~" Evan squeals, only screaming louder as I slam into him and hit his prostate. I scrape my nails down Evan's sides lightly just to add to the sensations, biting and licking his neck until Evan starts sobbing out in pleasure and the good kind of pain.

"Close!!~ Close!!~" Evan screeches while I'm already about to blow. I kiss Evan hard and let my tongue invade his mouth, licking around and sucking on his tongue. Evan gasps and digs his claws deep into me before he cums against out stomachs. I growl into the kiss before just kissing him harder, cumming as he contracts around me.

My hips stutter a few times before I slide out of Evan, hearing him whimper quietly. I chuckle and kissing him sweetly, running my hands down his chest. "You okay?" I ask, kissing down his neck. Evan nods and wraps his arms around my neck, eyes closed as he breathes heavily. "Yeah, yeah.. I love you..." Evan murmurs, whining when I pull away.

"I love you too baby, now stay here while I get something to clean you off" I chuckle, standing up. I pull the blanket over Evan and smile when he closes his eyes and rolls over. I quickly scoop up my phone and sneak into the hallway, closing the door behind me.

I dial Luke's number and he picks up on the third ring. "Evan knows, but I think I did a pretty good job convincing him today was the last time" I sigh, rubbing my forehead. "Sooo same time next week?" Luke chuckles on the other end. I smile and lean on the wall. "How about Friday?"