Chapter Three: Just Add Glue

♢♡Jonathan♡♢

"Ev, baby, I got work today" I call to Evan from the shower. I hear him cross the wall and peek through the curtains, seeing him leaning in the door frame. "Since when do you leave home for work?" He asks, crossing his arms. Ah, fuck. I laugh him off as I come up with an excuse and stick my head out of the shower, sticking my tongue out at him. "Since I got promoted!"

"Really?" Evan gasps, breaking into a smile. "Oh my god, I'm so sorry- I didn't mean to-" He blushes, stumbling over his tongue. I chuckle and dip my head back into the shower, washing the soap out of my hair. "It's okay babe, and I promise you, I won't do anything like that again" I lie, smiling when I hear Evan giggle and leave. New excuse to leave the house! Problem one solved.

I get dressed and walk into the bedroom, smiling at Evan and kissing his cheek. "Like my new soap?" I ask, and Evan raises an eyebrow. "You.. smell like Luke" He says, confused. "Well, yeah. I like the smell of it and my old soap was running out sooo.. new soap!" I grin, feeding Evan another lie.

He tosses the idea around for a second before agreeing and sending me on my way with a kiss goodbye. I chuckle and grab my sweater, jumping into my car. I drive to Luke's place but I park across the street before heading inside. Now when I come home, I won't smell like Luke! Problem two solved.

"Luuuke!~" I giggle, leaning on the door until it shuts. "Mornin'!" Luke grins as he trots downstairs in his sleepwear, aka, boxers. "Aww, you knew I as coming" I snicker as he grabs my hips and pulls me closer. "You're about to be" Luke snickers as well, getting an eye roll from me. "That pun was disgusting yet appreciated. Now, as much as I love spending the day with you, I have places to be today" I lie yet again, tracing my finger across Luke's chest.

He chuckles and lifts me up, carrying me to his bedroom. "Shame, I was gonna tease you for not coming to see me for two weeks" Luke purrs, dropping me on the bed as I squirm out of my clothing. "I had to lay low for awhile" I shrug, throwing my shirt at Luke and pushing down my pants. "Yeah yeah, you're like some damn spy"

Luke climbs onto me and continues. "And yes, I know the rules. No marks, lots of stretching" Luke chuckles before kissing me so hard I squeak. He laughs and wastes no time turning me to putty, sliding his fingers into me and taking his sweet damn time. "Luuke~ I have places to be~" I groan, rolling my head back.

"Oh, fine" Luke pouts, speeding up the process. Next thing I know I'm on my hands and knees being pounded into, and loving every second of it. "F-Fuck Luke!~" I gasp, barely standing up as Luke pulls me against his thrusts. He has his way with me pretty damn fast, just the way I told him too, and damn do I not regret it.

We basically cum at the same time, and Luke slumps over me before laughing. "Hey Jon" He says, sliding out of me. "Tomorrow you and I should go see a movie or something, when you don't have places to be" He chuckles, kissing my cheek as is stand up. "Yeah, yeah I'd like that" I smile, standing up and stretching again.

I clean off and get dressed, saying goodbye to Luke and heading to the jewelers. I pick up a nice ring that won't bust the bank and pocket it, heading home with a grin. I get home not too long later and whistle. "Evy baby!" I call out, smiling when I see him come out of the living room.

"How was work?" He asks nicely, taking my sweater and hanging it up as I kick off my shoes. "My boss is a pain in the ass but the job itself it amazing!" I smirk, see my play on words there? I mean, technically I'm not lying~ "Anyways babe, I got you something" I smile, presenting the ring.

Evan's eyes widen and he hugs me tightly, laughing against my shirt. I hug back and smile, chuckling when I slide the ring on Evan's fingers next to his wedding band. He jumps on me again and hugs me tighter, giggling as I carry him into the living room.

When you break something, just add glue.