Chapter Five: Trophy Husband

♢♡Jonathan♡♢

I grumble when I hear my phone buzz, rolling away from Evan and over to the night stand. Evan whines behind me but falls right back asleep as I pick up my phone and unlock it, seeing a new message.

Luke - Late night booty call?

I chuckle a little and look over my shoulder, Evan is back asleep and stealing some of warm spot I left behind. I'll just tell him there was an emergency at work and I had to leave before he woke up, he'll believe me. He's quite the trophy husband. I look back at my phone and smile.

Be there in ten ;) - Jon

I slide out of bed and kisses Evan's forehead, but he doesn't even move. He smiles in his sleep and I chuckle before getting dressed and sneaking downstairs. I drive to Luke's house and finally realize to check the time, which is three am. I shrug it off and walk inside Luke's home, yelping when I'm shoved against the doors before bursting into giggles.

"Sneak attack? Really?" I smile, melting into a kiss once Luke presses against me. "Well, I get to have you for hours tonight, might as well start it off good" Luke grins, stripping the both of us down as he drags me upstairs. "Nf" I huff against his lips when he pushes me against the wall. "Wow Luke, classy" I smirk when he lifts me up. "Uh-huh" Luke snickers, kissing my neck.

"And since you don't have anywhere to be~ no stretching" Luke grins, pressing against me. "What?" I huff, gasping and biting down on my lip as Luke starts to push into me. "Luuuke~" I groan, clawing at his back. "Boo hoo baby, you know how good it's gonna feel" Luke chuckles, rocking his hips.

I gasp and moan, dropping my head. Luke presses his chest against mine and rocks his hips again, getting a sharp gasp from me. "Fuck, Luke~ just- just fuck me already" I plead, putting my head against his shoulder. Luke chuckles and kisses across the expanse of my neck, bucking into me wildly and leaving me in a moaning mess.

He has me cumming in no time but he just carries me to the bed and drops me, fucking me silly there. He takes me three other different ways until I lose my voice and we're both exhausted. Luke laughs next to me, pulling me closer. "Fun?" He asks, spooning me. "Mhmm" I giggle, kissing his cheek over my shoulder.

"Jon, the reason I called you in the middle of the night, I think this should be the last time" My eyes widen and Luke's arms tighten around me. "I mean, I love the fuck outta of you and I love what we have but my guilt has been killing me and I'm worried about Ev" Luke sighs, kissing the back of my neck.

I roll over in his arms and frown, trailing my fingers across his chest. "So.. you don't love me?" I ask quietly, and Luke gasps. "No! No of course not!" He says, picking up my chin and kissing me. "But then you..you love Evan more then me?" I sniffle, wiping away fake tears. "No!! Baby, baby forget I said anything" Luke sighs, rubbing back back.

I smile and nuzzle into his chest, settling in his arms. "Okay, night!"