Chapter 7 that never made it

It was few weeks since the whole incident of Kendrick and Sally meeting. It was now the weekend. Arch was still getting used to finally having a feels to his lower regions since that day when I rigged him up on that pole. Yea, he was not thrilled with that. But now they all knew not to wake me up at four in the morning. I mean three would have been worse. Cause one that's the witching hour. Two, It more I'm going to literally kill you. But all have been good. Rodrick however got in trouble, for putting melted chocolate on his brother's pants on Easter day, and both boys were wrestling it out. Arch and Shade video taped the whole thing, while I stood back with a frown on my face. Crow was asleep because he didn't think this was entertaining for him.

I got out of the car and smiled, i was back at the place where I lost my virginity which was in Rodrick's van. And now me and the boys were going to use this abandoned place as a new practice site for me and the guys. The van pulled up as I walked over to the boarded doorway as I pulled out my metal bat and slammed into the boards as it made a large hole. I shoved the loose boards as i crawled my way in and got up when I was good. I was wearing a black gothic fishtail dress. With tall black lace heels, and fishnets as tights. My hair was long but curled at the bottom, which was nice. I then kneeled down and grabbed the camera of what we were using to do a small shout out in our video. Slowly the boys came through the hole holding things that they needed. I walked around looking what there was. It was a wide opened space with working lights. How I knew this was because the lights above us, were flickering like a horror movie would.

I walked around kicking up dust while I looked for a good place to start the video. Earlier last week, Angel came down which is Crow's cousin. He knew how to work with cameras while working with us. Which is what we needed. I whistled as Angel came running over and started to work on the camera as I snapped my fingers and threw my hand out as things started to change into what I wanted. The background was a lot nicer without the boards on the ground and everything else was just the same. Lights were still there, but giving it all a creepy feel to it. I smiled and looked at everyone as they left their set up where it was.

I snapped my fingers, and let my dress turn into my costume as I looked at everyone as they go into position as I smiled. Angel then nodded when he pressed record. The boys started to play as I nodded to the beat.

"I will keep quiet

You won't even know I'm here

You won't suspect a thing

You won't see me in the mirror

But I crept into your heart

You can't make me disappear

Til I make you"

The song continued as I sung into the mic while staring through my mask.

"I made myself at home

In the cobwebs and the lies

I'm learning all your tricks

I can hurt you from inside

I made myself a promise

You would never see me cry

Til I make you

You'll never know what hit you