Chapter 14

I was getting ready for my real act as I look up to see Ben and the rest of Rodrick's band getting ready. I blinked at them in confusion as they passed me. I strapped myself in my heels before standing up and walking over to them. "Ben!" I called to him as he looked up at me and blushed bright red as he looked at me. "Oh hey Maria, hey nice opening. By the way you look nice" He compliments me as I smiled. "Thanks, but what are you guys doing back here. Rodrick can't perform remember" I reminded him as he makes a cringe face. "Uh yeah about that," He starts out as I widen my eyes. "You guys wouldn't" I cut him off as he slouches his shoulders. "He's been wanting to do this with you guys. But here you are going on without him, some friends you guys are" I say as I walk off while heading towards my own band as I see Rodrick speed walking over to them and trying ask what they were doing. I sighed and got up as I walked over to Crow who was having trouble with jacket cuffs. I smiled and helped him when I saw Rodrick sigh and looked over to Greg who was talking to his mom from the door that lead out to the hall. I then looked down and finished the other cuff as Crow smiles. 

We were ready for the last act as I watch Susan pass me and talk to her older son who cheered when he was told some good news

We were ready for the last act as I watch Susan pass me and talk to her older son who cheered when he was told some good news. I walked over as Susan turned around and saw my whole attire. "Wow, Maria you look beautiful" she comments as I bowed my head. "Thank you, what's going on?" I asked as Rodrick looks at me. "She's letting me perform in the show" he says happily as I smiled. "Congrats," I then hear him ask his mother for something. "Can I borrow your eyeliner?" He asks as she nods. "Oh yeah," she says as I took the eyeliner and told her i would apply it on him and give it back to her. She smiled and walks off as I grab Rodrick and lead him over to his drum set and had him sit down so I can apply the eyeliner. He looked at me while focused on his eyes. "I'm sorry you had to go through that," He suddenly spoke. I stopped with the first eye as I focused on the bottom of the eyelid. "It's fine, I miss them that's for sure. They maybe the villains of my past. But they were my best friends" I say as he nods a bit. I then turned his head so I can start on his other eye. "Maria?" He asks as I look at him. "Hm?" I stare at him when I finished. He pulls me forward and kisses my lips roughly as I closed my eyes and kissed back. When I pulled away I stared at him. "I love you" He smiles as I rolled my eyes and kissed his cheek. "Don't think I'm going to go easy on you guys, even though your my boyfriend." I then walk off and ran over to my friends. The smiled when I notice Greg's outfit. 

So that must be a deal with his mother. I love his mother.

I shook my head as I laughed. "So where I are we going to start?" Crow asked as I looked at him. "So we're all going to start together but we're going to be at each entrance. But when I start I'm not going to be on until my last verse." I explain as I point out where we were all going to be standing. "And what about You're Going down?" Shade asks as I look at him. "Well I'll be playing Uma but we're going to have my brother's girlfriend play Mal" I say as they nod. "Even for Space Between?" He looks at me as I nod in response. "Yeah," I say as he nods. "Alright then we have what we need. Then, and remember Crow your playing both Ben and Hook," I say as he nods. "Got it" he smiles and we all headed towards the entrances from the hallway and into the entrances as we kneel down as we turned on our mics that were on our ear piece.