Chapter 15

They brought out the band's instruments, while they were setting up the stage. I ran down the aisle with my friends behind me as I ran over from behind Greg, and wrapped my arms around him, he gasped at first but then he smiled when he saw me. He sighed in relief as his friend, with orange hair, looks at me. "Hey Greg who is this?" He asked as I brought out my hand. "Hello Rowley I don't think we met properly. I'm Maria, Rodrick's girlfriend" I smiled when he widen his eyes and looked up on stage to look at Rodrick then back at me. He was in disbelief, I laughed at his expression before looking back up the stage to Rodrick winking at the crowd but I knew he was winking at me. He got behind his drumsets and started to drum onto the hollow drums as they echoed through out the whole theater.

"We are Löded Diper!!!!!" I hear the band say in unison while I looked around the audience to see that mostly no one was really enjoying their song already.

"Woooooooooooooow!!!!!!!!" I smiled when I looked up to see Ben screaming into the microphone before singing with the boys at some parts. 

"You told us that we were losers!!!

And we can't do nothing right!!!!!

You said we've never make it!!!

But just look at us tonight!!

EXPLÖDED DIPER!!!!!!!

All over the place!!!!"

I pulled away from Greg as he looked at me but I ended up walking to my own family as I see Aiden smiling up at me. "Maria! That was amazing, by the way, there's camera's here," I hear my mother say as I look at her with furrowed brows. "What for?!?" I yelled over the music. "Want a follow up story" She says as I rolled my eyes and looked around for the boys, but they were already at the entrance to the hall.   

"EXPLÖDED DIPER!!!!!!!

In your face!!!!

EXPLODED DIPER!!!!!!!

Feel the Diper's thunder!!!!

We're gonna hit the fan!!!!

Can't keep this Diper under!!!!"

I just hugged her and walked towards the entrance and ran into the hallway as the doors shut out the door and I notice there were cameras. I grabbed a hold of Shade's arm as the reporter came up to us. "Are you ok if we did a follow up story,  you guys were gone from Grandview and so we followed you," He says as I rolled my eyes. "Stalker," I muttered as I smiled and let the news crew started to rig us up with the black mics. When they finished I walked over and sat onto the stairs while the boys sat with me. 

This one goes out to all the folks who used to put us down!!!!

We're up on stage and there you are just sittin in your seats!!!!

It's time to face the music and to feel our Diper heat!!!!

"EXPLODED DIPER!!!!!!!

We can't be stopped!!!

EXPLODED DIPER!!!!!

Your head is gonna pop!!!

EXPLODED DIPER!!!!!"

The camera then started to record as reporter smiled. "Hello this is Sebastian Lione. I apologize with the poor sounding we are here in Plainview getting a follow up story on the best friends of the shooters of Schuyler High, So here we have the whole friends." He says before the camera pans over to us. I looked up at the camera and smiled a little.