I need YOUR ideas + A/N

Incase you were curious as to what I (a ugly duckling) looked liked

GalacticZombae has updated Taken > Carl grimes x reader.

Oh my gosh, what? It's been like forever since us fantastic ass readers have gotten an update from author-chan!

I know, I know it's been a while, like a long while. However I didn't just do a Houdini for no reason, there's an explanation for my disappearance.

But Author-chan if you didn't want to update you could have just said so..

No... No, no, no, no, no.
That's not the case at all and I know maybe a few of you thought I either died or just wanted to give up on Taken, but you see it's not that.

The past four months for me have been insane, worthy of a orginal story in my eyes and I simply had way too much on my plate. The thought of updating my Coral fic was the last thing on my mind.

You see, my lovely readers, I ran away. Far, far away.

I was living with a toxic family and I won't get too into it, it was just awful and I needed to go. So I did.

I left and moved in with my geek of a boyfriend. (Whom is fantastic might I add.) And with the adventure and stress that comes with moving, updating wasn't even a thought.

I needed to find a job, I needed to work on my GED, I needed to work on art and I needed to spend time with my man and his lovely family. I was given new responsibilities and new relationships to maintain. I was given a man to have pointless banter with and when none of this was happening I was using my free time to play video games and read DC comics.

It was last month when I realized I missed writing so I started coming up with better Walking Dead book ideas, worked on my writing and expanded my vocab and knowledge of grammar.

And now here I am.

I'm back and ready to write up a storm for you guys. It's taken time, but I've completely revamped my style and I'm good to go.

I'll be writing the new chapter tomorrow since that's when I'll be able to get on the Netflix and who knows.. maybe it'll be two updates or maybe even three.

Now because I'm waiting till tomorrow this gives each and everyone of you guys a chance to have what you want in this book.

Comment and tell me what you want to happen and somehow I'll try to throw my top 10 or 15 favorite ideas into the book! They can be as crazy, romantic or as gruesome as ya want! Go ham you guys, like seriously, there is no bad idea!