7

Y/n pov
          You pick and choose you're pink dress and ready for the movie night ( don't even think that is was a date) and this is what it looks like:

Y/n pov           You pick and choose you're pink dress and ready for the movie night ( don't even think that is was a date) and this is what it looks like:

You then wear the dress you choosed and look at your phone to see if there's any messages

L - howdy! Y/n you don't need to come at my house I'll just pick you up in 6

You looked at the time and it was 5:59 until you heard a knock on the door knock,knock you open it and saw Lucas and ink "oh! Howdy! Y/n have you read my text?" Lucas asked and you nodded "oh! It's seems like we're the same dress" you said as you look at Lucas pink dress (this what my dress look like:

*high five with reader-chan* heh pink dress sisters!!!) "So lucas! Is just 3 of us?" Ink asked "no inky i invited error though and blueberry wants to go with us to-" Lucas was cut off when ink runs at the back of the house "inky!? Um..y/n did i said something wrong?" Lucas asked "i don't know" you answered "and that's weird" you added "HEY!!I'M N-NOT WEIRD!!!"  Ink yelled at the back of the house "so wanna come in while we wait the others?" "Heh their already here" Lucas said, you look at the distance and saw four skeletons one is error,and a skeleton with a light blue scarf on his neck,and a orange hoddie skeleton bigger than the three of them, and another skeleton who has Yellow cape on his neck. They come closer and one of the skeleton surprisedly (is this right?)  hugged Lucas and error goes towards you "HoWdy! Y/n NicE DrEss YoU HaVe ThEre" error compliment you with a gentle voice "heh..thanks error" you reply with a shade of pink surrounded on you're cheeks. "Hey! Y/n will you come here for a sec?" Lucas yelled as you nodded "will you excuse me for a sec error?" "Sure I'm fine with it" error said with a sweet smile. You walk towards at Lucas and said "what is it?" "I wanted to meet you swap!sans i basically call him blueberry and the skeleton that had a orange hoddie is swap!papyrus i called him carrot" Lucas pointed at the two skeleton who has a light sky scarf and the other one that has a orange hoddie "and this is dream!sans" Lucas said while grabbing the skeleton with a yellow cape on her shoulder "hi y/n I'm dream!sans but you can call me dream if you wanted?" You nodded as dream pull out a hand for a shake, you accepted it and shakes his hand and let go. "Oh! We need to go it's already been 6:49" ink said "oh i GOAT an idea I'll just use my teleportation" you giggled at Lucas said "oh I've mis-TAKE that" papyrus said the one with the orange hoddie (hey don't even think the orig. Papyrus is here is just Swap!papy)

??? Pov
           I was on my castle and teleport on dream's house "dream?" I said loudly but nobody answered 'that's weird i never knew that dream's not here? I'll better find him' i said as i teleported to error but i fell on a rooftop "ugh! Stupid rooftop and where am i?" I said as i heard a familiar voice "oh I've mis-TAKE that" said the familiar voice 'could that might be swap!papyrus?' I asked myself and look at the end of the rooftop to see dream,blue,swap!papyrus,ink, and error with 2 girls on a pink dress 'hmm...what are they doing?' I thought as error grabbed the girl in a light pink dress and teleport as ink grabbed  the pinked dressed girl and teleported as blue,carrot,and dream teleported 'where are they going' i thought and follow them but i popped in the anti-void "what where are they? I must have been failed on my teleport..never mind" i mumble and back on my castle and slept on my bed.

(Find out the one that has the ? Pov)