25

(A/n : Heyyo guys! I'm backkkk!!!!! Srry 😅😅😅)

RESET

Y/n open her eyes again as she sat up, looking around to found that she was on her room. She still remembers that tragic event happen, y n look at the door in disbelief.

Then there was knocking coming from the front door. She stood up walking downstairs and looked at the mirror to see Lucas. My eyes widen it began to feel teary. I open the door widely and attack Lucas with a bear hug .

I kept apologizing at Lucas as she stood there in shock, "Woah! Woah! Woah! What are u talkin' about?" She grab me by my shoulders "What the hell are u talkin' about me dyin'?" I look at her with those wide eyes and look at her in disbelief. "Y-you don't re-remem-remember???" I asked her,

"Did you hit your head or something??"

She chuckled and i pull her inside letting her sit at the couch "You had a friend named error and ink right???" I ask and she nodded "How did ya know?" She grinned and rose a brow at me.

LUCAS POV

I grin at her faking the fact i remember when error killed me without hesitation and Y/n crying out loud as the world resets on it's own.

)) After the RESET ((

I woke up groaning and making my way to the living room to see ink with his troubled looks, "Do you remember?" He asked. I glared back at him as he looked away seeing that my eyes turned emerald.

"yeah..." I answer quietly like whispering but ink heard it. He look at you "Can you check at your dear friend Y n let's just say pretend you didn't remember anything we don't want this timeline being ruined.

(( then this time ))

I sat at the couch as Y n looked at me in disbelief, she then shook it off and look down "sorry" i laugh my ass off and then gave me a are-you-crazy look, "It's okay Y n let's keep this that way" i smirked and then attack her as she uncontrollably laugh like a madman would.

I stop as Y n and i panted for laughing nonstop, "But really, you don't remember?" She asked one more damn time. I only nod then she pulled out a heart locket, she open it and has the picture of me and dust 5 years before, it was way back then. I fake a smile and ask, "Who's that?"

I pointed at dust and then she gave a terrified look, "no please don't tell you don't remember him!?" I tilt my head "But can i have that locket , please?" Her eyes look at me as she shake her head.

I remember when she accidentally bumped on Dust causing them to fall off the ground. I laugh hysterically.

~~Meantime~~

YOURS POV

As what happen before Lucas brought me to her house but instead of seeing ink and error, i saw ink sleeping at the couch while the TV is open seeing this made Lucas facepalm as then me and Lucas went to the balcony as the world began to turn black meaning we're on a battlefield,

My soul then showed up and it was glowing a bright red color, then i saw Lucas soul, "I knew she remember it" i mumbled but She heard it.