12

Y/n p.o.v
           I've been on my room,don't wanna stood, don't wanna eat...anything i don't wanna do and wanna do...i can't do it anymore... I been not eating since 6 days, all i can do is lay on my bed still remembering the lost. I never let Lucas scarf or heart-locket lost cause that's the only thing left, i always keep my attention on it. I looked at the calendar from my phone and it was Monday 'time for school' you signed as you felt a presence help you stood up, you we're so confuse, until you saw a light coming from Lucas heart-locket. You ignored it but before you could walk you felt a boney hands touched you, you slapped his hands and back up and hissed as you took a bit of look at the skeleton...he seems sad...he signed and said "your y/n right? Lucas friend?" He asked i was surprised when he said Lucas name "how do you know Lucas!?" I asked angrily thinking 'is he is one of the error's group members?' "Heh...i know him for 50 months" he then looked at me, i was shocked in fear, i couldn't move "hi! Pal, I'm dust!sans you can call me but dust"

i know him for 50 months" he then looked at me, i was shocked in fear, i couldn't move "hi! Pal, I'm dust!sans you can call me but dust"

Dust said, "I'm y/n" you said "nice to meet you.. But I'm not here to have some chit chat with you i need you to come with me" dust said as you felt a tug on Lucas scarf you took a glance on your back but saw nothing 'that's weird' you looked confuse and signed as you looked back again on dust.

(Didn't see that coming didn't ya?)

Lucas P.o.v         
               I woke up to see a dark place and a dust around me, my eyes turned wide as the surroundings bring me to a front house i looked at it, focusing on it as i remembered 'wait! Is this y/n's house?!' I said cheerful,as i wan but instead of walking i just float at the floor looking too much confuse as i looked back and entered y/n's house i didn't opened it i just teleported inside as i teleported again in y/n's room seeing him laying on the bed, her e/c pupils are too dull as i saw him wearing my scarf and heart I locket, as i looked at me but i was wearing my scarf and heart-locket i looked confuse as i shout to much happy inside me "y/n!!!!" I floated in him in circles but when i looked at him seeing that 'i don't she can hear me?' I looked confuse and i try to do something to let y/n notice me but nothing happens, i tried to shout out his name by nothing happens, but until i touched him instead of touching him, my hands just pass by until then i realise that i turned to dust and become a ghost, but when i felt my soul glows the heart-locket that y/n is wearing that belongs tome did the same thing but she didn't notice it i then saw him reached his phone and look i floated on her back to see it was Monday. I signed and say "y/n is time for school" i mumbled as 'time for school' i heard y/n said on his mind, she signed and stood up but before she can do that i pulled him, helping y/n to stood up and ready for school, she looked so confuse...and she's kinda cute though....i signed and make my heart-locket but this time she noticed it but then she ignored it as she walked but before she can walk i saw...."dust!?!" Teleported on his back and grabbed y/n's shoulder as y/n seems to feel the boney hands on his shoulder and slapped it and back up then hissed "oh! Hi dust!?" I said but dust ignore it as i saw dust!papyrus floating on him, i yelled "hey! Paps!" I said as he looked at me surprised "oh! Lucas long time no see L and what happen to you, you turned to a ghost just like me though?!" "well let jut say it's a long story to tell" i said giggling "okay i bet you missed you're boyfriend~" said paps flirting i blushed "wh-what! Oh y-you mean d-dust!? N-no i-i don't h-have fe-feelings to h-him though" i said shaking while blushing "oh don't lie on me L i know you have feelings for him , he even looked at the photo that you and dust pic ang he missed you soo Much though~" said paps (ghost paps not origi. papyrus okay) i blushed even redder as i said "n-no i d-don't H-have feeling for him let j-just c-change t-topic" i said 'even i said i lie that i have feelings to him, hope no ones notice i have feelings for him' i then signed and  looked back to y/n "I'm y/n" y/n said "nice to meet you.. But I'm not here to have some chit chat with you i need you to come with me" said dust and pulled his hand out, i quickly rush on y/n and tug my scarf from his neck as she seems to notice and took a glance but saw nothing. She looked confuse and looked back at dust and tooked his hand "wanna come L?" paps said i nodded and grabbed y/n shoulder and teleport with dust.