15

Killing Spree

Error p.o.v
              "That traitor" (a/n: I'm not gonna make error's voice glitchy cause I'm tired) I said. I was on the dusttale stalking my senpai but it seems like Lucas was back...but how I'm so confuse....I then teleport on the white anti-void and took my victim list

Victims
Ink
Frisk ✖
Lucas
Dust

"Hmm..ink...next one" I then put the list back on my pocket and look for ink. "Ink!!!" I yelled as ink teleported in front of me "yes error?!" Ink asked, I then smirk and summoned blue strings on ink "e-error!?! Un-string me!!?!" "Why would I?! Ink?!" I then tightened my strings as ink yelled in pain "l-let go!!!" Ink yelled "did I even do wrong on you!!?!?" Ink added, I theng bite my bottom lip and yelled "You KNoW WhaT I'm GetTing TirEd So I'll JUsT eNd YoU!?!"  I yelled at ink in anger so I summoned some gaster blasters to shoot in some laser beams. After shooting ink some laser beams ink fell on the ground weakly as I summoned some bones in ink as he yelled in pain I keep attacking or shooting ink some bones until...he died. I looked at ink's corpse as he turned to dust the only left was his scarf I grabbed it "I'll show this to Lucas" I said putting the scarf on my pocket and teleport somewhere

Y/n p.o.v
           I woke up in Lucas wrist still hugging him I looked at Lucas she seems sleeping quietly, I then slowly unhugged him so she won't wake up but I failed. She opened his eyes and yawn "mornin' y/n" lucas said "wait your not floating anymore and your skin is like real life...how?" I questioned "let just say that I'm back okay?" I nodded as we stood up and walked to dust and paps house and knocked on it "dust!? Paps!?" Said Lucas as the door opened as we saw dust rubbing his eye and yawn "oh mornin' Lucas and y/n" dust said "I have good news in you dust!! Lucas is back she's not a ghost anymore" I said cheerful "r-really!?" said dust looked so surprised of what he heard. I then lose my attention on Lucas and dust when I felt a strong presence watching me, I took a quick glance but saw nothing 'that's weird, must be my brain playing tricks on m-' I was cut off my thoughts when Lucas speaks "um..y/n are you okay. You look like you saw a ghost!?" Lucas asked "no...I saw nothing" I said looking back at them "okay if you say so"

??? P.o.v
           I was on the anti-void wanting to see ink but just found a pile of dust "hmm...weird where this pile of dust came?" I said in curiosity "hmm...I'll ask error I bet he knew this" I thinked and leave the place as i spawn on a dusted place more like dusted snowdin "might be in dusttale?" I then took a step when I saw some figures on the distance talking "Hmm..who could that be" I then took a sneak peek to see one skeleton and two girls and error in the bush hidding as I looked back to the skeleton who looks familiar I looked closer, but I tripped as the skeleton and two girls found me, one of the girls rushed on me but I back away quickly 'i-i must aware in every timeline this one might be miserable. But they'd asked in a worried voice "a-are you okay?!" Said one of the girls 'huh...I thought dusttale is miserable but looks like there's a person seems to be...nice' I was cut off my thoughts when one of the girl reached out a hand, I grabbed it as she helped me to get up and wipe all the snow on my clothes "are you okay?" She asked, I nodded "so what's your name?!" She asked, I replied "...frisk..." "wait!? Are you core!frisk" said the girl who helped me to get up, I nodded but mumbled "oh! Greetings I'm Lucas" said the one who helped me to get up "hi I'm y/n l/n" said the other girl "I know you already know me frisk" said dust the skeleton, "so what are you doing here core!frisk?!" Lucas asked "well I have something to tell you...do you know ink!sans?" I questioned lucas, she nodded "well I found her pile of dust on the anti-void and now I was looking for error he might knew what happened to ink" I said as I looked back to see Lucas staring at the dusted snow "thanks for saying it core" said Lucas as I reply back "welp! I better get going bye" I said and quickly disappear.

~ later ~

Y/n p.o.v
            "Welp! I better get going bye" said core!frisk as she wave and disappear, then I look back to Lucas and dust they seems too quiet "...must be error..." Lucas whispered to himself "can we still go back to the surface Lucas?" I asked Lucas as she looked at me surprised "of course we ca-" "I'm going with you Lucas And y/n" said dust cutting Lucas in her speech "okay! But can we go there now! I bet tomorrow is Monday!?" I said as Lucas touched my shoulder and dust on Lucas wrist hugging him and paps top on my head "let's go!" Said Lucas as we teleported back to the surface.