4

Error's pov
I was finish eating and talking to my lovely y/n "oh! It's 6:00 I need to go home see ya later Lucas and thanks for the food" y/n said with his lovely voice "you're welcome y/n" Lucas said '...' "Um..Lucas will you come with me for a second?" Y/n asked Lucas "sure" Lucas nodded as y/n grabbed lucas hand pulled him outside '...y/n should do that to me' when y/n closed the door I stood up "oh! Error at you finish?" ink asked "I'm finish and I'll be out for some fresh air for second and...WHY ARE YOU NOT STILL FINISH!?!" I said "ooh...come on error I'm so hungry why will you just go outside and get some fresh air?" ink said, I signed in relief and go outside to stalk my lovely y/n "so what was it y/n?" Lucas questioned "well every time you go inside our house you see my family seemed to be Happy right?" Y/n said "Yea! Why is there something wrong" Lucas answered with worried on that voice and face "well that's not true" Y/n said 'what?!' "What!? What happened?!" "When I was outside just for a short walk I forgotten and run at home cause I was late for dinner after I opened the door mom yelled at and grabbed my hair and throw me in the couch angrily" 'what!? How dare y/n's family done that to him! They'll pay' I stood up and teleported in y/n's room "this might be y/n's house..heh..time to make them pay for what they done to my lovely flower"

Lucas pov
"well that's not true" I was shocked and worried when I heard y/n said that "What!? What happened?!" I answered quickly "When I was outside just for a short walk I forgotten and run at home cause I was late for dinner after I opened the door mom yelled at and grabbed my hair and throw me in the couch angrily" y/n said looking at the right view, I looked down facing the floor I clenched my fists in hatred as my eye pupils turned red and darker eyes "um...Lucas are y-you oka-okay?" I didn't replied "Lucas you're blinded by hatred!!! Stop it!?" dream popped out and yelled my eyes we're widen when I saw dream my eye and eye pupils turned back to normal when dream popped out "can you still make those positive feelings that you h-" "what's happening here?" Ink said "oh! The-there's n-nothing wrong happening ink!" I said with a innocent face until then I felt someone hugged me on back "please Lucas don't get angry although I'm still fine though" y/n said "I hugged him back "I'll protect you y/n until my body gave up" I said "thanks Lucas" y/n replied "well better get going" as dream teleported back on her AU
~tem skip~

Dream pov
I was on my Au just to look and feel all the positive feelings of other Au's i can only done this if my brother nightmare is just taking breaks. I signed and found a negative one 'who could it be?' I thought, i was surprised when i saw Lucas filled with hatred "no! My brother might stop taking breaks and might go it there!? I must stop Lucas be for my brother knows it!" I quickly teleported to Lucas and yelled "Lucas you're blinded by hatred!!!" i yelled as Lucas stopped and looked at me with widen eyes "can you still make those positive feelings that you h-" i was cut off when ink opened the door and said "what's happening here?" I turned around to face Lucas she's smiling innocetly, then i started to feel positive feeling back on Lucas feelings as i saw someone hugged Lucas i was surprised "please Lucas don't get angry although I'm still fine though" the human said the one who hugged lucas then Lucas hugged him back "I'll protect you y/n until my body gave up" Lucas said "thanks Lucas" the human replied "well better get going" i said as i teleported inside Lucas house seeing ink "howdy! Ink" i said "oh! Hey ya dream!" Said ink cheerfully.