11

Error p.o.v
              "So in his Au who's is important to him?" I asked nightmare " i don't know but i still wanna know who but you know i thinkin' ??" Nightmare said smirking evily "how about you kill him right now!?" Nightmare added, "bout how?" I asked "i bet cross is there fighting him so while cross is distracting Lucas we can attack" nightmare said "how did you know? That cross is fighting Lucas?" "Well i can felt cross negative feelings right now" nightmare said "shall we end him" added nightmare, i nodded as we both teleported to Lucas

Y/n p.o.v
           I was on the couch watching tv, i was here an hour keep hearing some crash, and for an second it stopped as i stood up from the couch and took a look at Lucas 'what is she doing?' I thought as i walked out the living room "lucas what are you doin-" i..was speechless when i saw lucas is bleeding really badly, as she was catching some air to breathe but in the distance i saw a skeleton not much injured but catching some air as well. I then run quickly to Lucas, "l-lucas y-you're bleeding!?" i said worry "go...warn...ink" Lucas said "bu-but?" I said but she cut me off "no bit's y/n now go warned ink!!" Lucas said yelling, i nodded and rush upstairs to warn ink

Cross p.o.v
              'Where are they' i was waiting nightmare and eRoRRor 'what are you even thinkin' sans!!' chara said yelling at me "I've killed him before right...but that stupid ink saved him i was going to finish him off but when ink came i was stopped...but now he can't stop me" i said 'are you even sure' chara said asking me "I'm sure" i reply back 'lets attack him now' chara said as i nodded but a tentacle touched my right arm "hey cross wanna end up this pest life?" Nightmare asked me i was shocked when he was on my back "hmm..sure i was ending his life right now though" i said in annoyance "oh sorry" nightmare said with an apologise

Lucas p.o.v
                ''Looks like the dark sans came" i said breathing heavily i then teleported while their are chatting "fools!!" I said as my mouth has a widen black goo coming out my mouth same as my eyes we're wide and and it's all black as black tears came out  then teleported (how many times i said teleport? Oh...um...nvm) above them as i summoned some spears from the ground, but they avoid it. "How can i-" was cut off when i heard y/n's scream and my eyes and mouth turned back to normal  "y-y/n!?" I was going to teleport when a black thing pinned me hard on the ground "not so fast innocent one" said nightmare "let me go!!!!" i yelled "WElL ,weLl ,WIlL yOu LoOkeD That" i then saw error carrying y/n and y/n's soul...on his strings, until all of our surroundings turned like the anti-void but it was black and a little light, i then bited my bottom lip in anger "let him go error!!!" I said yelling at him as i saw ink was on strings to, my eyes we're widen in fear 'ugh..I'll not this happen like on my Au...i won't let that happen' then break free from nightmare's tentacles cause i summoned some sharp bones from the ground "what the!!"  Said nightmare as he was trying to pinned me again but this time it won't. This time i keep dodging nightmare's attack and cross attacks same on error's attack, error got tired and think in' of knocking ink's head so ink was now knockdown on the floor as he let go off y/n but trapped him with his strings "I'm getting tired so…I'LL JUST GONNA END IT!!!" error said angrily and annoyed as i look at my surroundings but found nothing just darkness "where's y/n and ink!! Error let go of y/n error!!!" I yelled as i started to feel a strings wrap around me...blue strings 'error!?' I then look back to see error smiling like a mania (maniac)  "Oh Don'T WOrRy ThEy aRe FaR. BuT i ShAll EnD You " as error summoned some gaster blasters around me i was trying to escape his strings but it was useless i can't even use my powers 'it's useless' i said on my brain as the gaster blasters launched and shoot at me, i closed my eyes as i felt my body fell on the ground hard, i then slowly opened my eyes as i  was trying to move but all i can felt is pain in every movements i make, i looked to see that I'm back , to see y/n and ink that is knockdown on the floor,cross and nightmare, i was trying to get up when a sharp bone attacked my shoulder as i fell down on the floor, painfully hurt again, i looked back slowly to see y/n crying, i then signed as i tried to get up but another sharp object hitted my back hard is i started to cough blood on me as i looked at my hands and it was blood as another bone attacked my foot "n-no!!!!" Y/n yelled "p-please s-stop it!!!!" Y/n added and i tried to get up 'i..have...to...stay-' still another bone attacked me at my back "p-please...don-don't" y/n said crying, then i was able to stand up and walk to y/n while error,cross,nightmare attacked me everytime i walked. Then finally reached to y/n but before i ccould touch y/n "I'm not gonna allowed you to touch my senpai, Lucas" error said as he summoned 3 sharp bones as that bones attacked me, i fell on my knees "n-no!! L-lucas!!" Y/n said trying to get out of the string around him as she get free from error's strings, i then almost fell on the floor facing my face on it but when a soft hand touch my blooded body i looked up to see y/n hugged me crying "l-lucas.." Said y/n i then signed and reply "it's...okay y-" i was cut off when y/n yelled "N-No!! Y-you're l-lying, t-there's n-nothing e-even okay!!" Y/n said yelling at me while crying "heh...i'm even fine if i just turned to dust..." I said and looked at my hp was 0/95 "n-no...p-please d-d-don't l-leave me lu-lucas" y/n said crying "i-i...l-love you y-y/n" my last words before i became to dust.

Y/n p.o.v
            "I-i....l-love you y-y/n" Lucas last words then after that she turned to dust and all is left was his dust and his scarf and his white heart-locket necklace "l-lucas...p-please c-come back!!!" I said as i grabbed his scarf and snuggle on it while i'm crying "l-lucas...please...do-don't l-leave me...p-please...i-i...n-need y-you...t-to...t-take the p-pain...a-away...so...p- please...please...l-lucas..." i said wanting him to go back as i felt a metal thing on my neck hanging i then look at it to see a white heart-locket necklace as i felt his soul touches mine...i then stood up while still hugging Lucas scarf and put it on my neck and wipe the tears away.."y-you'll pay...three of y-you" i said warning error,cross and nightmare.

(To be continued)