Chapter 16: The Play and the Helm

At his locker, Henry was gathering his things for next period. He walked to his class when a boy came up. "Where do you think you're going?" asked the boy. His voice was deep; when he drops his voice down a octave, it sounds like he's horny. He had a blonde dyed curly side part hair, brown eyes and light skin. He wore a black tank top with a light black jacket, black tight pants and black shoes with white linings. "I-I was going to class, Elijah," said Henry, shyly. "I don't think so," said Elijah. He then grabbed the collar of Henry's shirt and pinned him against the lockers. "You think that you're OK with your friends protecting you? You couldn't fight back when someone is threatening you. You're weak," said Elijah before he punched the other in the stomach. Henry groaned in pain as Elijah kept punching him. "Leave him alone!" growled Drake as he came up to the two. "What are you gonna do about?" asked Elijah as he let go of Henry. "Don't you dare hurt Henry. He is under my protection," said Drake. "Yeah right," said the other as he shoved Drake. "No way Jose," said Jack as he grabbed Elijah's shoulder. "You don't wanted to do this Elijah." "Ugh, fine," sighed Elijah. "I'm not finished with you." He pointed at Henry before he left. Drake went up Henry and embraced him with a hug. Henry snuggled into the hug to get as much protection as possible. "Thanks Jack," said Drake. "No problem," replied Jack before he left. "I told you I protect you," said Drake as he leaned in for a kiss. Henry hesitated a little before he kissed him back. "Thanks," whispered Henry. At the end of school, Harry met up with Gil before they go home. "Harry!" shouted Miele. She had slight changes to her look. He hair was chest-length, with amber highlights at the tips. She wore a green T-shirt that has floral patterns, black pants and pink shoes. "Hey tiny," said Harry. "How did it go at school?" asked Gil. "It went great. There's gonna be a play," said Miele. "Really? what's it about?" asked Harry. "It's about a man who has a magic helmet and he controls people to do what he wants and the people tried to stop him," stated Miele. "Are you coming?" "I wouldn't miss it for the world," stated Harry. "Come on, let's go home."

At Harry's house, he and Gil were in his room watching TV. Gil snuggled into Harry's chest, hearing his healthy heartbeat. "Harry, look at the helmet that we're gonna use in the play," said Miele as she walked into the room. "Wow, it looks real like it's an actual thing," said Gil. Harry looked at it then saw a hexagonal part that has the Water Civilization symbol on it. "The school let you hold on to it?" asked Harry. "Yep," replied Miele. She left to her room to placed the helmet down. "I didn't want to say anything in front of her, but I noticed the Water symbol on it," said Harry. "Really?" asked Gil. Harry just nodded. "You don't think that the helmet is an artifact of one of the realms?" asked Gil. "If that's so then Miele could be in trouble," said Harry, worried. "Don't worry. If Freddie or anyone comes then we'll be there to stop them," said Gil as he caressed Harry's cheek before kissing him.

In the hideout, Seneschal was at Draco's office. "Master, our spies have found the Helm of Ultimate Technology," said the creature. "Good, send Freddie, Sonata, and Parker," said Draco.

Back at Lyford, Harry, Gil and Miele were at the auditorium that is located next to the Elementary school. "Hey Gil, can you help me?" asked Miele. "Sure," replied Gil. He picked up an object that was too heavy for Miele. "Hey Harry," said Hector walking in with Francesca. "Hey guys, how's it going?" greeted Harry. "Its going great," replied Francesca. "Hey guys," said Gil walking towards the three with Miele. "Harry, are these your friends?" asked Miele. "Yep. This is Hector and Francesca," replied Harry. "It's nice to meet you," said Miele. "It's nice to meet you too," said Francesca. "Miele, we need your help," said a boy. Miele walked away after she said goodbye. "She's adorable," replied Francesca. "Yep, she sure is," said Harry. "So, how's it going with you and Gil?" she asked. "It's going great," said Gil. "Gil, do you like it raw?" asked Hector while Francesca was laughing. "Uh... Yeah," said Gil, blushing. "Hey Harry, look what I found," said Miele, carrying a large doll. The doll had a jack o lantern head with a green witch hat, a lime green exaggerated collar, a red shirt, white hands, white harem pants with black stripes, and pointed shoes. "Uh... Where did you find it?" asked Gil. "In a corner," replied Miele. "Let me hold on to it so you can continue setting up," said Harry. Miele gave her brother the doll before leaving. "What's wrong? You're acting like it's evil or something," said Francesca. "It's nothing," responded Harry as he placed it on a seat. "Well, we have to go," said Hector. "OK, see you later," said Gil. Hector and Francesca left, and Gil turned to look at Harry when he noticed the doll is gone. "Where's the doll?" he asked. Harry turned around and was shocked. "I knew it. That doll is a Darkness creature," said Harry. "Don't find it odd that a doll that big showed up in front of my little sister and disappear when we didn't look?" "Yeah, that is odd," replied Harry. In the shadows, Freddie, Parker and Sonata were watching in the booth that has the lights. "Did you find it?" asked Freddie. The doll was there and nodded. "Good work Trixo," she said. "Once the play start, we'll be ready for an attack." "Ooh. I can hardly contain myself," said Sonata as she tried to contain her excitement. "But how are we gonna get the Helm when Harry and Gil are there?" asked Parker. "We might need backup," said Freddie. "Call in the Dee Dee twins."