Chapter 23: Distraction

During the lunch break, Jack was talking to his friends who were a grade above him. They were Dion, April, Isaiah, and Rosa. Dion was wearing glasses with black frames, a blue and red plaid, button down shirt with a white tee underneath, blue jeans, and black shoes. April wore a plain white tee which upon close look, you could barely see her bra, light jeans, and white shoes. Isaiah wore a black, light jacket with the hood up and a dull, dark lavender tee, black pants and shoes. Rosa wore a black and white tee with a gray light jacket with aqua linings, dark jeans, and black shoes. Dion was slightly fair skinned, April was pale, Rosa was brown, and Isaiah was dark brown skinned. All of them had black hair except for Rosa who had dark brown hair. They were chatting until Matthew showed up behind Jack with arm around his shoulder. "Hey Jack," he said, almost seductive. "Matthew, why won't you leave me alone?" asked Jack, after the two walked away for privacy. "I'm crazy about you. I can't stop thing about you," said the other. "What's going on here?" asked Seth. "You have to stop ruining our moment," said Matthew. "It's not ours. It's just yours," said Jack, walking up to his boyfriend. "You better fucking stop, or I'm gonna beat the shit out of you," threatened Seth. Matthew left without saying a word. "Puddin, I have to ask you something," said Jack. "What is it?" asked Seth, confused. "How come you're protective of me? I know why 'cause of Matthew, but when you visited me during work, you didn't trust me with Matt," stated Jack. "I just don't want to lose you again. I mean during our fight with Gil and the others, I thought I lost you, and when the Dazzlings hypnotized me, that made me realize that there are people out there that are gonna try to split us up. I don't want to lose you again," said the other, placing his head between Jack's shoulder and neck. "Puddin, don't worry. Screw those people; no one is gonna split us up," comforted Jack. "Jack, Seth, Selina, Dinah, Raven, Sam, Mateo, Liza, Gil, Harry, Sheena, Dylan, Henry, Drake, Darcy, and Sonya, please report to the office," said the woman in the intercom.

The group were in the temple after being called to leave. They got lucky when Dylan and Darcy lied that Lucas, who came to the school, was their dad. Everyone were at a room that had a creature called Panopter who was a gold orb creature with a gold stand and two bars that curved upwards on the side. Around Panopter were rectangular images of everything that creatures called Stalker Spheres were recording. The Stalker Spheres were a dull yellow, orb creature with flat, curved bars at surrounded it and dull greenish yellow 'camera lenses' at different points that look like the eyes. "So why have you called us?" asked Darcy. "We've called you here because Draco's agents are creating havoc around the world," said Aurora. "Freddie is in New Orleans, Parker is in Belize, The Dazzlings are in Athens, Verona is in Romania, Jack is in New York, Harley is in California, the Dee Dee twins are in Washington DC, Reiji is in Japan, and Zatara is in Las Vegas," said Shane. "How do you know this?" asked Sheena. "Our Stalker Spheres are our surveillance," said Lucas. "Yeah, that's how I rescued you from Parker and Jack," said the good Jack. "Well, let's stop them," said Seth. Raven and Jack opened a portal, and it sent them to each agent.

Raven and Darcy were in New Orleans. The streets were deserted; the occasional door closing was the only sound the heard. "So, welcome to my home," said Freddie, standing behind the two. The girls turned around, and Freddie slashed her arm in the air. Out of nowhere, shadow demons appeared, looking like regular shadows but with different features. They he'd animal-like features including an animal head, limbs, and even tails. The shadow demons charged at Raven and Darcy.

Sheena arrived in Belize. Same thing happened at Orleans: the streets deserted and everyone were inside. "Hey babe," said Parker, appearing in front of them. He sent Fear Fang at her.