Chapter 19: Coal Heart and Darkest Soul Part 3

"Scorpion sting," said Freddie. "Ooze grip," said Darcy. Impalicus strikes the ground when Marrow Ooze dodged and started to wrap the other creature with its body. "Adorable Gaze," said Raven. Scaradorable's eyes turned into cute and pleading eyes. Delisle-la was stunned by the adorableness. "You're a real buzz kill," said Harley. "Delisle-la, swift attack." Delisle-la soon got out of the trance and swiftly moved to attack Scaradorable. At the cages, everyone was watching. "Pst, Jack," said Gil. "Can you help us get out?" "Let me see," replied Jack. He was looking around to find a way to break out. Then, he thought of something. "Tilemetaforá kai apókrypsi," said Jack. He teleported and his behind a one of the huge piles of stuff. "Your majesty, one of your prisoners escaped," said Spinning Terror. "What? Razorkinder, find the boy," ordered Megaria. The puppet nodded and left. The fight was chaotic. Impalicus slashed Marrow Ooze, Scaradorable turned into her dark form and sic on Delisle-la, and Razorkinder was stalking Jack. Jack was wary and summoned Essence Elf. "Essence Elf, vine double," whispered Jack. The creature created two dummies of their likeness out of vines. They heard Razorkinder's hyena/shrill roar and then heard the vines being ripped apart. "Plant toxins," said Jack. Elf blew the toxins at Razorkinder's eyes, blinding it. "Elf, use a vine to unlock the cages. The creature did as told, but then two creatures came out: Gigabolver and a worm-like creature called a Swampstench Worm. The creature was drown/green tinted gray with four, brown jaws with three fangs on each one, four red eyes, red orbs running down its sides, and a brown end with three spikes. Back at the fight, Scaradorable and Impalicus were tumbling back; they were overpowered by Marrow Ooze and Delisle-la. Then, Jack was thrown to the ground; Essence Elf was defeated and vanished. A cage came crashing down, traping him. "Well, that could've been worse," stated Jack. "We were so close to rescue Miele," said Harry, sadness in his tone. "Miele? Well, here she is," said Megaria. Miele came in wearing a dark purple, one shoulder blouse with a black undershirt with the shoulder straps around her arms, a skull shoulder pad, a black/purple mini skirt, long, handless, dark purple gloves with bones on the forearms, dark purple leggings, and black ankle boots. "What did you do to her?!" growled Harry. "Oh, she's a part of the Realm until my protege is claimed," stated Megaria. Harry looked at his sister's eyes and all he saw were glowing yellow eyes. "Don't worry Miele, I get you back," he said. The fight intensified; not only the creatures were fighting, but the girls were fighting also. Raven summons dark magic around her hands and telekinetically contorts Harley into a painful ball before she lets go. Harley pulls out an object from one of the piles and started swinging it. Darcy was handed a skull from Marrow Ooze and tossed it at Freddie. Freddie dodged it and used her shadow to drag the other's shadow around, causing Darcy to be dragged as well. "Oh man, this is getting worse. They're gonna destroy each other," said Gil. "Jack! Remember when you sang with Miele?" asked Harry. "Yeah," replied Jack. "Try doing that now," said Harry. "🎵 You are the ocean's gray waves. Destined to seek life beyond the shore just out of reach. Yet the waters ever change, flowing like time. The path is yours to climb🎵" sang Jack. "What are you doing?" asked Megaria. "🎵 In the white light, a hand reaches through. A double-edged blade cuts your heart in two. Waking dreams fade away. Embrace the brand new day🎵" sang Miele. Her eyes went back to normal and ran towards Jack. "Miele, I knew I can get you back," said Harry. "Harry, I want to go home," stated the girl. "Don't worry, you will get home," promised Harry. "Where are we?" asked the girl. "I'll tell you later," replied Harry. " Vlépo to fos. Skefteíte ti pragmatiká írthame," said Jack. The spell reached Darcy and Raven, and it made them come to their senses. "Block it," said Freddie. Impalicus swiped its arm and sent the skull at Marrow Ooze, making it vanish. "It's over for you," she said. "Thunder Guardian, Shaw K'Naw," shouted Darcy. "Ray of light." Shaw K'Naw blasted rays of light at Freddie and Harley. Delisle-la vanished, but Impalicus managed to dodge it. "That's not fair, that's not fair! She summoned a Light creature. That's against the rules," said Harley. "In Darkness, there are no rules," stated Megaria. "Such a sore loser, sweetie," said Freddie, mockingly. "Now!" shouted Darcy. "Fear bats," said Raven. Scaradorable spewed out the bats at Megaria. "Razorkinder, help," she said. Razorkinder jumped into action but was stopped by Shaw K'Naw who was blasting at the entire room to slow down any creatures that are there. "Quick, grab the shield and I'll get the cloak," said Freddie. Harley took the shield and Freddie stole the cloak that was still on Megaria. Razorkinder saw and tried to stop them, but by the time it got close, Freddie sliced the strings with her knife that was made of wood and bone. "You belong to me now," she said. "Time to go?" asked Harley. Freddie nodded and as soon as Impalicus was near the girls, they all vanished. "What have you done," said Megaria, angrily. "Well, it's personal," said Harry, while Shaw K'Naw perched on Darcy's arm. "You can be a real buzz kill," said Jack before all of them vanished.

Back on Earth, in the hideout, Freddie and Harley gave Draco the artifacts. "Very good work, ladies," he said. "We are very close to our plan."

At the apartment, everyone except the mentors were in the living room with Miele. "Remember, don't tell mom and dad, OK?" asked Harry. "OK," responded Miele. "Are the monsters coming back?" "No, they're not," replied Gil. "I'm sorry your play was ruined," apologized Jack. "It's OK," replied Miele. "Come on, let's go home," said Harry. He, Gil, Miele, Sheena, Dylan, Henry, Drake, Darcy, and Sonya left. "So, how was the Darkness Realm?" asked Dinah. "It's like hell," said Raven. "At least you made out safely," said Seth. He pulled Jack closely just in case he was a little scared, but Jack was not. He felt safe when he's in Seth's arms.