Chapter 25: Rise of the Monarchs Part 2

(A few minutes earlier)
"Now, Monarchs of the creature realm... RISE!" shouted Draco. In a desert somewhere in the world, a colossal golden UFO type creature came out of the ground. It had dark yellow designs on top and on the bottom. It had a spire with lights on the flat tops of the edges, light orbs on top of the main body, a glowing rim around the the edge, and it had four angels on the bottom, looking like Sasha with a light orb on each wing, and a large exhaust pipe made up of four pipes which are expelling light with four more pipes surrounding the main one. "Eternal Haven, Angelic Liege, the skies await you," said Draco. In the oceans, a colossal, jellyfish/octopus hybrid creature with different shades of blue emerged. It had a peacock blue, jellyfish-like head with one eye, arctic blue circuit marks, and two pentagonal outlines around the eye and spots on top of the head. Underneath that, were slate blue, flat, square attachments with peacock blue, drop-like attachments, and peach tendrils with a light at the end. It had flat, jagged, navy blue, small but large tentacles with stone blue linings and arctic blue spheres lining it, and long, pale/light blue tentacles with suction cups underneath and yellow/brown claws at the end. "King Tritonus," said Draco. In a cave inside a forest, a pterodactyl-like, dark, colossal creature arose from the abyss. It had dark gray skin, almost black, magenta, beady eyes, skull parts that cover its beak that had sharp teeth, a gray/brown horn with purple orbs, and a black, ripped fabric that covers the head and back of the neck. The outfit consists of a necklace made of bones with purple and magenta orbs, dark purple fabric wrapped around its wide chest, an inverted triangle with magenta marks in a form of an angry face, a ripped, gray/brown skirt with a belt that has a dull blue orb that looks like an eye, and dull purple knee pads that look like skulls. The arms were the same color as the body with a spike on each elbow and wings underneath them, the lower legs were dull purple, gray claws, and a dark gray tail with three, gray/purple sections at the end with gray/magenta insides. "Queen Kalima of Infinite Dark," said Draco. Inside a volcano, a colossal dragon appeared. It was red with dull brown armor with gold linings. It had yellow eyes, two horns on each side, front and back, a pair of large horns on the backside of the neck, and the wings were huge; each wing was like 1½ times bigger than the body itself. "King Infernus, the Immolator," said Draco. In a forest, a colossal, brown creature sprouted out of the ground. It had a dirt brown head, yellow, beady eyes, sharp teeth, spikes on its cheeks, and two green appendages inside its mouth like shielding for the tongue, two large horns with three shades of green with ripped brown/green fabric, and a few, actual trees on its head. The body was gorilla-like, dull, brown/green fabric that acts as a shirt with a few trees and a few moss green spikes with gray tips, rocks on its shoulders, dark wood brown, large arms with claws and another set of arms which are wood green and smaller, and rocks on its thighs. "Almighty Colossus," said Draco. "Come to me!"

(Present Time)
"Harley, now!" Zatara said. Harley snuck up to Tatsurion and injected him with evolution serum; the creature now grew dragon wings. Zatara then used a spell to command Tatsurion. "Mih kcatta," she said. Tatsurion soon attacked Drake and Henry. Drake wanted to protect his boyfriend, but he couldn't think of anything. Henry motioned his arm and Hydro Initiate shot its anchor at Tatsurion. In the area with Draco, Freddie and Delia arrived. "Girls, why don't you control the monarchs with me," he said. He gave Freddie the Sword and gave Delia the Shield. The girls moved the artifacts around and watched how Infernus and Colossus moved. "This is awesome," said Delia. "Alright Infernus, attack... Draco," said Freddie. "What?! Tritonus, protect me!" he shouted. Tritonus splashed the water, and it turned into a huge waterspout. Infernus spot a fire ball at Draco, but it was blocked by the waterspout. "Why would you do that?" asked Draco, angrily. "Because I'm not Freddie," she said. Freddie turned into Raven in a swirling smoke. "And I'm not Delia," she said. She reached for her face pulled out the mask that Miele got from Megaria and turned into Darcy. The two ran, jumped off the ledge and were grabbed by Scaradorable and Marrow Ooze. Back at the fight, Diana's creature, Mighty Shouter, swung its club at Arachnoir. Mighty Shouter was an obese, green, bipedal elephant. It had yellow eyes, gray/green horns that are chopped near the tips with marks of a dark shade of the same color, war paint that form an eye on its forehead, a hoop earring on its left ear, dull blue/green wrist bands, and a brown and gold thing. "Venom Strike," said Reiji. Venom Worm was about to attack when Gilaflame shoved it away. Blackfeather flew towards Halon and scratched it. It didn't phase the Light creature, and it blasted the Specter (Blackfeather's species). Badlands was about to finish off Mateo until Legionnaire Lizard rolled towards it, knocking it back. "Nice one, Hissy," said Sam. He gave that nickname to the lizard; the same creature that Jack and Seth met, and the one that Draco forcefully evolved it. Nimbus sent out an electric current at Halon while Dinah commanded Shaw K'Naw to blind Zatara. "We need to get your creatures back," said Dylan as he backed into Sheena and Drake. "Maybe Jack could use a spell to make our creatures come to their senses," said Sheena while Hydro Spy skillfully attack Saucer-Head Shark with its battle strategies. "And we need to stop Draco before he does something else bad," said Drake, as he commanded Draglide, which he summoned earlier, to attack Tygrif while Three-Eyed Dragonfly attacked Verona's creature; it was an Aqua Trickster. It was a dark purple/blue creature with dull blue sections of its body: face, upper arms, and waist that goes down to its inner upper thighs. It had yellow eyes, three lights on its forehead, the feet were pointed at bent, and it had a tentacle with red attachment with a claw on each three point and a dull blue center with a yellow star-like mark. Marishka used Orion, Radiant Fury to help out Verona. Orion was a different one, not the one that Sheena used during the attack on the Light Citadel. Back to Draco, he commanded King Tritonus, Eternal Haven, and Queen Kalima to blast the sky to try to break the veil (the portal that were used to go to the Realms) and release the creatures. "Now our conquest begins," he said.