Chapter 13

** 1.5K READS!!! ARE YOU KIDDING ME!!?? You guys are AWESOME!! Love Ya!!

******

"Tim, do you think that was a wise thing to do?" Chance asks as they walk back into the house. He glances around for any sign of the ghost when he didn't get a reply. "Tim?"

"Just a minute!" Tim calls out from upstairs. "I'm, uh, getting dressed!"

"Dang, he moves fast." Austin chuckles.

"Now, what were you saying?" Tim asks as he (in his body) walks down the stairs.

"I was asking if you thought that was a wise thing to do with Jenika back at the restaurant?" Chance asks.

"Probably not." Tim smiles. "But she pissed me off. But then, who's going to believe her? Everyone in this town knows I was killed in that car wreck."

"True." Adam adds. "Almost everyone in town was at the funeral."

"Really? Cool." Tim smirks.

"So what do you plan on doing?" Austin asks.

"Well, from what Olena has told us and from what we've seen and heard from Jenika. We know the b*tch is already halfway crazy." Tim says. "I'm just going to finish the job. By the time I get through with her, she'll be in a nut house somewhere."

"That just seems a little cruel." Austin says.

"Cruel? Austin, cruel is rubbing it in my wives' faces that she and I were f*cking. When we weren't. And the ridiculous lies that she's telling. That I was going to take her as a third wife and that I wanted to have a baby with her." Tim says.

"And don't forget the stalking." Avi says. "That's really creepy."

"And removing our flowers from Tim's grave just so she can put her's." Adam adds. "And then buying the plot right next to ours to make it look like she's a third wife."

"It wouldn't surprise me a bit if she had 'Foust' written on her tombstone." Chance says.

"Were you guys ever friends with her?" Austin asks.

"Yeah, at one time." Adam answers. "We were all really close. She even helped planning both our weddings."

"But she started getting really clingy. And she began to say things that made me very uncomfortable. Sexual remarks." Tim says. "And then the touching started. Like laying her hand on my leg or smacking me on my ass. Rubbing my face or running her hands through my hair. Several times she even tried to get me to come over to her house without Adam or Avi. I knew better. Then she told me that she loved me and she was happy that we were together and that's when the sh*t hit the fan."

"Avi and I could see trouble brewing. Tim was just trying to be nice but she took it another way." Adam says.

"I didn't lead her on in any way. I was just nice to her. We were friends and only friends. I love my wives very much and those two are all I need." Tim says as he smiles lovingly at Adam and Avi. "And when she said that I was planning on taking her as a third wife and wanted a baby with her, I just couldn't handle anymore."

A sudden banging on the door causes them all to jump.

"Who the hell is here this late at night?" Avi asks as he looks through the peep hole. "Oh, sh*t." He whispers before turning around. "It's Jenika."

"OPEN UP!" She yells as she continues to beat on the door.

They all freeze and stare at each other trying to think of something.

"Okay, don't panic." Tim says quietly. "What ever happens? Yall see nothing."

He turns and runs up the stairs to shed his body.

Once Tim is out of sight, Avi opens the door.

"What the hell are you doing here?" Avi says.

"WHERE IS HE?" Jenika shouts as she shoves Avi out of the way.

"Just who do you think you are coming into our house screaming like a Banshee?" Adam says angrily, standing up from the couch. "You're not welcome in our home."

"Where is he, Adam?" Jenika says through gritted teeth as she gets in Adam's face.

"Where's who?" Chance asks.

"TIM!" Jenika shouts.

"Jenika, Tim died almost seven months ago." Adam says as he pushes her out of his face.

Tim chose the full body apparition form. He was totally visible only see through. He quietly walks down the steps making sure to skip the creaky one.

"Oh, really? Then who did this?" She grabs Avi roughly by the arm and points to the hickey on his neck.

"Did what?" Chance asks.

"The hickey on Avi's neck. Was it Tim?" Jenika asks.

"What hickey?" Austin asks.

"Sorry, B*tch. But there is no hickey on my neck." Avi says, following Chance and Austin's lead.

"Avriel, I plainly see a f*cking hickey." Jenika growls.

"You're crazier than I thought you were." Adam says shaking his head. "You need to just leave."

Tim couldn't help but smile at his wives' and friends' acting. They definitely deserve an Oscar.

"I'm not going anywhere until I see him." Jenika says, putting her hands on her hips.

Tim knew that was his cue.

"You wanna see me, B*tch." Tim says. "Well, here I am."

The others continue to stare at Jenika as if they didn't hear Tim speak.

Jenika quickly turns to see Tim's ghostly figure standing at the foot of the stairs.

"OH, MY GOD!" Jenika screams as she covers her mouth. "TIM!"

"Lady, what is wrong with you? Are you nuts?" Austin asks.

"Tim died months ago, you crazy loon." Chance says. "He's gone."

"It's Tim." Jenika smiles.

"Shut up, Jenika! Don't you know, we are still missing him and we are still hurting?" Avi sobs as he covers his eyes and pretends to cry.

Adam, playing his role, hurries over and pulls a 'sobbing' Avi into his arms.

"Oh, they can't see me." Tim says, shaking his head, trying hard not to smile at his wives actions. "You might say I'm a guardian angel watching out over my wives."

"So you're watching us?" Jenika says.

"Who's watching us?" Adam asks even though he could clearly see and hear Tim. "I've had enough of your bullsh*t! Leave, Jenika!"

"There is no 'us' to it. There is only Adam and Avi. My wives." Tim says. "You are not included."

"But you chose me to be able to see you. Not them." Jenika smiles.

"That's because ..." Tim says as he seems to float toward Jenika. "You pissed me off harassing my wives and telling lies about me and you. I'm going to make your life a living hell."

*********

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!