Chapter 20

** WARNING: Just a little SMUT action!!

**********

Avi rolls over and yawns as he wakes up from his nap. He had had a slight headache so he took some Tylenol and laid down for a little while.

They had been under a lot of stress knowing that their every move could possibly be watched. But the medicine and the nap did the job. He felt much better as he climbs out of bed and goes to search for Tim and Adam.

The house seemed awfully quiet. Everyone must have been gone.

"Tim? Adam?" Avi calls as he comes down the stairs. "Austin?"

He glances into the kitchen to find no one.

He turns his head toward the back part of the house, thinking he heard a voice outside in the backyard.

He makes his way through the house toward the patio doors. He smiles when he sees his husband sitting in a chair next to the patio sliding doors, looking out.

"You looking at something interesting out there?" Avi asks, glancing out the door, he could see Adam in the hot tub. "Ohhhh, I see."

Avi giggles as he leans over to kiss Tim's cheek.

Tim's body falls over and onto the floor.

"AHHHHHH!!" Avi screams loudly, covering his face. "OH, MY GODDDDD!!"

"What's wrong, Baby Boy?" Tim's voice asks from behind him. He feels a cold touch on his shoulder.

"AHHHH!!" Avi screams from the sudden touch. He turns around quickly and starts swinging his arms trying to punch whatever had touched him.

"Avi! What the hell is wrong with you?" Adam chuckles at the bearded man punching at the air.

"DON'T! YOU! EVER! DO! THAT! AGAIN!" Avi yells as he punches.

"Baby Doll, calm down." Tim laughs. "I'm sorry but what did I do?"

"How many times ... have I told you ... NOT to leave your body laying around?!" Avi says through clenched teeth.

"I'm sorry, Sweetie. I didn't mean to scare you." Tim's voice says. Avi feels the coldness of Tim's spirit wrap its arms around him.

"Where were you? I called out to you but you never answered." Avi says as he tries to calm his breathing.

"I was in the hot tub with Adam. Can't carry my body out so I just left it here." Tim answers. "Are you feeling better?"

"I was until you gave me a freaking heart attack." Avi answers with a slight chuckle.

"You wanna join us in the hot tub?" Tim asks.

"Isn't it awfully cold outside? I mean, there IS snow on the ground." Avi says.

"I'll keep you warm." Tim whispers next to Avi's ear causing him to smile.

"Well, in that case. Why not." Avi giggles. "But, I think I need to leave Austin a note and warn him that you shell is laying on the floor next to the patio doors. He might not handle it as well as I did."

"Oh, right. You handled it very well." Adam laughs. "I'm just glad that I didn't come in first. You would have beat the hell out of me."

Avi stripped down to his boxers and ran across the snow, quickly jumping into the hot tub. Adam joins him in the tub. The hot water soothing their cold bare feet. Movement in the water tells them that their husband had joined them.

"Tim?" Adam calls out quietly, trying to find the whereabouts of their husband. His question was answered when Avi suddenly gasp and begins to squirm. "Nevermind." He giggles.

"Oh, my God." Avi moans as his eyelids flutter shut.

"I guess it's your turn now." Adam chuckles. "A blowjob in a hot tub is awesome."

Avi groans as he begins to thrust his hips upward.

"I sure hope no one is watching. Cause I'm pretty sure this is looking really weird right now." Adam giggles as he looks around.

"Shut up, Adam." Avi giggles through labored breaths as he continues to thrust his hips to meet Tim's actions. "Oh, sh*t, Timmmmm."

"Shhhh, we have neighbors." Adam laughs.

"I'M FIXING TO CUM! AHHHHH!" Avi screams out as he throws his head back. He tenses up as he releases.

"Do you forgive me now for scaring you?" Tim's voice asks.

"Geez, if I get a blowjob like that every time you scare me, you can scare me anytime." Avi chuckles as he tries to catch his breath.

Their heads suddenly snap around when they hear voices inside the house.

"Tim? OH, MY GOD! CHANCE! COME HERE QUICK!!" Austin yells.

"Uh-oh. I forgot to leave a note." Avi says.

"Tim? Tim! Are you alright?" Chance asks, dropping to his knees and raising the limp body up in his arms.

"You're right, Avi." Tim says as they begin to get out of the hot tub. "Maybe I shouldn't leave my body lying around."

"Tim! Wake up, Bro.!" Chance says as he slaps the empty body on the cheek, trying to get a response from his friend.

"Maybe it would work if you give it mouth to mouth." Tim's voice says, next to Chance's ear.

"WHAT THE F*CK!!??" Chance yells as he jumps up, dropping the body that he had cradled in his arms.

"AHHHHH!!" Austin screams out in shock.

"YOU SON OF A B*TCH!!" Chance yells as he frantically looks around. "WHERE THE HELL ARE YOU SO I CAN PUNCH YOU IN THE MOUTH!!"

"AHHHHH!!" Austin screams again as Tim's body begins to raise up.

Adam and Avi, by now, were laughing hysterically.

"Will you guys stop screaming and shouting? Geez, I just wanted to spend time with my wives in the hot tub." Tim laughs. "I can't take the body outside."

"So. You just dropped it here to give us a d*mn stroke." Chance says, placing his hands on his hips.

"Well, you see, it's like this," Tim smirks as he crosses his arms across his chest. "I couldn't leave it in our bedroom because Avi had a headache and was laying down taking a nap and I didn't want to wake him. Adam wanted to get in the hot tub and I wanted to join him. We really didn't plan on staying that long but one thing led to another and we ended up in a make-out session."

"Why does that not surprise me." Chance states, shaking his head.

"I got up and found Tim sitting in the chair watching Adam. Or so I thought." Avi chuckles. "I kissed him on the cheek and the body fell on to the floor, scaring the holy crap out of me. Then Tim invited me into the hot tub with them. I meant to leave you a note warning you but I forgot."

"I started giving Avi a blowjob and just lost track of time." Tim smiles and shrugs.

"That's just a little too much information, Tim." Chance says, shaking his head.

"Could you just do us a favor and next time put it in the basement, attic or closet?" Austin asks. "Anywhere besides laying in the middle of the floor like a dead body."

"Like a dead body? Seriously?" Tim asks with a raised brow.

*********

Please, don't forget to VOTE & COMMENT!!