Chapter 21

The front door slowly creaks open and the intruder quietly steps inside. All seems clear so they make their way through the house, peeking around each corner.

Stopping at the foot of the stairs, an evil smile comes across their face as Avi is heard upstairs singing. His deep bass voice echoing throughout the house.

"Oh, mama mia, mama mia (Mama mia, let me go.)
Beelzebub has a devil put aside for me, for me, for me."

Chuckling, the intruder slips to the kitchen and slowly pulls a Butcher knife from the knife holder.  "This one will do just fine."

Slowly they make their way upstairs with the knife in hand. Adam's car was gone. He and Tim must have left, leaving the smaller wife alone. Dumb move on their part.

Avi hums quietly as he trims his beard. He chuckles to himself. Were Tim and Adam really doing laundry in the basement or was it just an excuse to find somewhere private to f*ck?

He leans down over the bathroom sink to wash his face. Raising up, he reaches for a towel to dry his face. Glancing back into the mirror, his eyes widen with fear as he sees the intruder behind him with the knife raised.

"Jenika!" He says as he quickly turns around.

"DIE YOU B*STARD!" She screams as she swings the knife hitting Avi on the arm.

"AHHHHH!" Avi screams out in pain as the blade slices into his flesh. "TIMMMMM!!"

~~

"I'm not getting the clothes washed with you distracting me." Adam giggles as Tim kisses him on the neck.

"This is more fun." Tim whispers in his deep voice as he slides his arms around his wife's waist from behind.

"I agree but this has to be done." Adam says as he attempts to load the washer. "And you're SUPPOSED to be helping me."

"AHHHH!"

"Was that Avi?" Adam asks, looking quickly over his shoulder at Tim.

"TIMMMMM!!"

"OH, SH*T!!!" Tim yells as he and Adam run from the laundry room in the basement.

"ADAM!! TIM!! SOMEBODY HELP ME!!" Avi screams as he tries his best to dodge the crazy woman with the knife.

Jenika was so filled with hate and rage toward Avi that she failed to hear the footsteps running up the stairs.

"This is all your fault you son of a b*tch! He would have married me if you hadn't come into his life!" Jenika growls as she makes another stab at Avi.

He narrowly escapes the attack. Tim runs in and grabs Jenika by her arm and turns her around. He punches her in the face, sending her flying across the bathroom. She falls into the bathtub hitting her head and knocking herself unconscious.

"THE B*TCH TRIED TO KILL ME!" Avi cries as he looks at his bleeding arm.

"Let me see your arm." Adam says as he begins to doctor it the best he could.

"Adam call 911. Get the police here and an ambulance for Avi." Tim says as he too checks on his younger wife.

"But what about you?" Adam says.

"Don't worry about me. I'll ditch the body somewhere. I'll be here." Tim says as he looks around at the unconscious blond lying in the bathtub. "You need to hurry before she wakes up."

Adam nods and runs to find his phone. 

"Is that the only place you're cut?" Tim asks as he wraps his arms around his terrified wife.