Chapter 15

** Yesterday was my buddy's (ObsessedwithChance) birthday. She has been begging for a smut chapter. So here ya go, Yann, (a little late) BIRTHDAY PRESENT!!

** !!! WARNING: SMUT !!! **

**********

"I kinda feel sorry for her in a way." Avi says as he sits down in Tim's lap.

Austin had gone to visit Chance at the store and Adam had gone shopping. The wives does that from time to time, giving the other wife some alone time with Tim.

"And why is that, Baby Boy." Tim says as he kisses his wife's forehead.

"I mean, maybe she really does love you." Avi says as he lays his head on Tim's shoulder.

"Maybe." Tim shrugs. "But that didn't give her any rights to tell lies about me or about me and her."

"I guess. But I know that if I couldn't have had you, it would have drove me crazy too." Avi says softly. "Losing you was driving us crazy."

"You've always had such a soft heart. That's one thing I love about you." Tim smiles as he runs his fingers through Avi's long curls.

"Really? What's another?" Avi smiles up at his husband.

"Uh, you're sexy as hell." Tim smiles as he looks down, meeting Avi's smiling green eyes. "Your eyes remind me of a beautiful pine forest that I could just get lost in."

"And your eyes remind me of pools of milk chocolate." Avi giggles. "And I love chocolate."

Tim smiles as he kisses Avi softly.

"And I love you." Tim whispers against his wife's lips.

Avi moans quietly as he wraps his fingers into Tim's hair and deepens the kiss.

"You wanna go upstairs?" Tim says softly as he breaks the kiss and bites at Avi's bottom lip.

"I'm all yours." Avi whispers as he rubs the back of his hand along his husband's bearded jaw.

Tim stands up, picking his wife up in a bridal style manner and heads upstairs.

It wasn't long until their clothes was discarded in piles on the floor. Tim walks slowly up to Avi sliding his arms around his small waist. He begins leaving feathery kisses along his lover's bare shoulder.

Avi releases a shaky breath as he runs his nails gently up Tim's back. Even though their threesomes were kinky and very exciting, he and Adam, both, thoroughly enjoyed their alone time with their husband. Having him all to themselves.

Avi takes Tim by the hand and leads him over to their king size bed. The bed that Tim had bought when he took Avi as his second wife.

Tim scoops Avi into his arms once more and lays him gently in the middle of the large bed, crawling in beside him. Their lips meet in a passionate kiss.

As Tim's tongue explores Avi's mouth, his hand slowly slides along his lover's waist to his hip.

Avi whines softly as he squirms under Tim's touch. The want and need he was feeling was overpowering.

"Oh, God." Avi whispers as Tim's hand finds it's way to the bearded man's balls and begins to gently squeeze them. "Squeeze them harder, Baby."

Tim was more than happy to obey Avi's command.

"OH, SH*T!" Avi yells as he arches his back.

Tim kisses his way alone Avi's neck then to his shoulder until he arrives at his nipples where bit and sucked on each one.

Avi was already a whimpering mess as he grabs Tim by the hair.

Tim brings his fingers to Avi's mouth allowing him to suck on them. Coating them with spit. His prick throbs as he watches Avi sensually lick and suck his fingers.

Avi looks up through his long lashes as he runs his tongue around Tim's finger. He slowly pushes Tim's hand back down to his entrance and pulls Tim into another passionate kiss.

Tim wasted no time in pushing his finger into his wife's entrance. He pumped his finger in and out as he leaves dark bruises on Avi's neck.

A second finger was soon added and the a third.

"Baby, I can't take anymore." Avi says as he tries to catch his breath. "Please, I need to feel you in me."

Tim raises up and pushes Avi's legs apart and positions himself between them. Taking his throbbing member in his hand, he places the head at Avi's entrance and begins to push in.

"AWWWW!!" Avi screams out. The feeling was almost more than he could bare. A mixture of pleasure and pain.

"Does that feel good, Baby Boy." Tim whispers next to his ear as his thrust becomes harder.

"OH, GOD! YES!!" Avi shouts as he thrust his hips up to meet Tim's.

"D*mn, you feel so good." Tim groans.

Tim could feel some of Avi's pre-cum leaking out between them. He reaches down, wiping up some of the creamy substance and licks it from his finger.

"Tim. Tim, I can't." Avi groans as he feels himself nearing the edge.

"Just a little longer." Tim says through gritted teeth as he felt himself also fixing to cum.

A few more hard thrust from Tim and he releases with a loud grunt. Avi claws at his back as he feels Tim's hard rod jerk inside him as it releases.

Tim knew that Avi was about to explode so he pulls out and begins to leave kisses down his wife's stomach.

Avi whimpers at the empty feeling that Tim had left. But the empty feeling was soon replaced by the feel of Tim's tongue sliding up his shaft.

"Please, take me, Baby." Avi begs as he places his hand on the back of Tim's head and thrust his prick closer to his husband's mouth.

Tim runs his tongue around the head and licks the slit of Avi's cock.

"HOLY SH*T!!" Avi screams as Tim takes his length into his mouth, deep-throating him.

"AHHHHH!!" He could not hold back any longer. Leasing the hot creamy cum down Tim's throat.

Tim licks him clean then crawls up next to him in the middle of the bed.

"I'm so exhausted." Avi chuckles as he tries to catch his breath, snuggling in his husband's arms.

"Then go to sleep, Baby Boy." Tim smiles as he kisses him on the forehead and pulling the covers up around their waist.

Tim stares mindlessly at the ceiling fan as Avi sleeps soundly with his head on Tim's shoulder. He hears the bedroom door slowly open and Adam peeks in.

"Am I interrupting?" Adam whispers.

"No." Tim smiles as he shakes his head. He reaches up to Adam. "Come lay down, Angel Face. You look tired."

"I am tired." Adam chuckles quietly as he removes his clothes. "There's not a whole lot to do in this town but shop. And I hate shopping alone."

"I'm sorry, Baby." Tim says as he wraps his free arm around his first wife and kisses him on the forehead.

"That's okay. I'm better now." Adam smiles as he snuggles next to his husband, laying his head on his shoulder.

********

VOTE & COMMENT PLEASE!!!