Chapter 2

"That's a class you don't want to go into. People talk so much shit about new people."
Dominik and (Y/n) were both walking around the school.
"Well my first class is this one!" She stated, pointing at the door. Dominik
smiled. "That is mine too." (Y/n) turned around and giggled at Dominik.
"Well. Let's go!" She said, walking into the classroom, as Dominik followed behind her.
"Oh! Would you look at that! Looks like the freak found a girlfriend! How did you manage to do that Dominik?" One of the guys said, standing up as Dominik walked passed them.
"Girlfriend? You are mistaken. He's just a friend!" (Y/n) said, waving her hand back and forth, trying to dismiss the topic.
"Oh shut up little brat. He tricked you didn't he?" He said, glaring at the girl.
"There was no tricking! Will you get your head out of your ass?" (Y/n) said, standing up and putting her hands on her hips.
"Oh missy has an attitude! Would you look at that!"
"I suggest you shut up and sit down sir." The teacher came in as the bell rang. He laughed and looked at the girl.
"Gladly. Don't think is over little girl. I will come back you with revenge."
(Y/n) stuck out her tongue and smiled.
"Alright. Fine."

Lunch had finally appeared. So far Dominik and (Y/n) has almost every class together.
"Ugh! Food! Finally!" (Y/n) cheered as she looked at her food.
"That doesn't mean the food is good."
She chose to sit with Dominik as he looked like he needed a friend.
"Still yet. It's food. I'm desperate for--"
"Dominik's dick up your ass? I kind of figured."
It was the same boy from First class.
(Y/n) growled as she recognized the voice.
"Oh greaaaat. What a beautiful cloudy day! How about I beat your ass and we call it even huh?" (Y/n) said, standing up, kicking her chair across the room. "Or how about I beat you to a bloody pulp!" The guy insisted.
"Guys stop." Dominik whispered, sticking his head down on the lunch table.
"Make me Faggot." The boy said.
(Y/n) sighed as she closed her eyes. She grabbed the boy by the collar of his  peach colored shirt and lifted him up.
"Call him a faggot one more time and I may slice your dick off and shove it down your fucking throat. Did you hear my demand? Stop saying rude shit and I'll spare your dick." (Y/n) said, releasing the boy as he dropped the to ground on his ass. His friends tried helping him up as he scurried out of the lunch room.
Dominik looked up and sighed. "Was it necessary to make a scene?" He asked.
"I didn't mean to. I was just getting annoyed with his antics." (Y/n) said. Dominik smiled as he messed up his hair a little bit. (Y/n) dug into her nasty cafeteria food as they both sat and talked.

Finally the end of the day appeared and (Y/n) was relieved. She waited for Dominik at the front of the entrance to walk home together, as he promised they would. (Y/n) lived down the street from Dominik. Therefore making it easy for them to hang out if they wanted to.
Dominik finally arrived. (Y/n) and Dominik both turned and started to head for home. Dominik stuck his hands in his pockets as they walked.
A boy came up in front of them. It was Alex.
"Hey little girl. Heard you messed with my boys. How come? I'm only sending them to do my dirty work."
(Y/n) face palmed as she sighed.
"Loooook. I just want to go home and not fight any one else today." She tried going around Alex but he grabbed her arm with a firm grip.
"Ouch! Let go!" She screamed at him. Dominik stood in fear as he seen what Alex was going to do.
(Y/n) growled as she kicked Alex in the groin. He fell the to ground with a thud, screaming in agonizing pain.
"I told you to let me go you fuck head."
She said, looking at Dominik.
"Run home now Dominik. Don't you turn around until you get through your front door."
Dominik looked at Alex in a state of shock while (Y/n) thought this was completely normal.
"3,2,1. RUN!" She yelled as she ran away from Alex, crippled on the side walk, a few blocks away from her's and Dominiks house. Dominik stood and watched her run as he couldn't find the strength to move. "That was a pain." Alex said, looking up at Dominik.
Dominik scratched at the back of his head and sighed.
"Uh. Yeah. I'm just going to go." He said, walking around the boy laying on the ground. He starts to run home, hoping to not run into anyone else.

Dominik sits at his computer as it beeps a few times. (Y/n) was messaging him.
(Y/n):
"I am so sorry. I'm such a horrible person. People just piss me off you know? They make me want to... I don't know really. I wanted to stand up for you Dom. I really did. Instead I think I made it worse."

Dominik sighed as he looked at the message that the girl had sent to him.
What was he supposed to do now? Stay? Or keep running from the truth?