04 | Farmhouse

Author's Pov

Wondering if they only have the same faces or if they are the same person, he sits beside his cousin in confusion.
He has never seen them personally because he wasn't even born when they were alive but his father told him about his cousin's father.

He heard how they died, who killed them and have seen their pictures and knows their name but he doesn't know that they not only have the same faces, they have the same memories too because fate gave them another chance to make it all right.

Fate gave Jungkook, Tzuyu, Taehyung and Sana another chance but he doesn't know it and thinks they only have the same face when even somewhere in his heart, he felt as if it's them.

Yah, Uncle, Focus on the show! Look they all are my friends and see that girl, that's Tzuyu. The one i talk about, my best friend. Lisa points at Tzuyu causing him to stare at Tzuyu in shock. Tzuyu sounds exactly same as her past name, so he thinks there's a chance, she could be the same person.

But even he knows that's so absurd.

Don't call me uncle, sis. He says in a firm voice.

Fine, Jimin.

•••

Her pov

A girl stands in the middle of the...wait, isn't this the secret garden? The girl's back was facing me when a guy kneeled down in front of her, it looked as if he was proposing her, just then the girl takes out a gun and points at the guy. Everything in front of me became blur as the scene started to get drowned in darkness and that's when i see the face of the girl and the guy.

It's me and Jungkook.

I shot my eyes open to find Sana, Taehyung and Jungkook looking at me worriedly. As soon as my eyes met jungkook's, my heart starts to ache.

I shoot him?

Come on, Tzu, it's just a dream.

But in that dream, i shoot jungkook. Why would i shoot him?

Stop talking such nonsense when even you know some dreams doesn't make sense.

Right...

Yah! Are you okay? Sana asks me worried and i just nod.

Jungkook take her home and Tzuyu, i am so sorry for not taking care of you, i am such a bad best friend. Taehyung hits his head whining like a baby he is.

It's okay. I say and stop him from hitting himself again. I try to stand up but ended up falling in someone's arms.

Yeah, you are right, it's him.

Without wasting a second, he carries me in his arms and he walks us out after bidding goodbyes and he doesn't even say one word, so do i because i like this silence.

•••

His pov

I layed her in her bed and sat on the edge of her bed. Is her dream exactly like our play? And she fainted just because of that? How weak.

It's late. You can sleep over if you want. She says looking at me just then i realise i was dozing off.

Sure. I say awkwardly before she squishes herself in her bed cutely and i watch her as she yawns. Her eyes meets mine and they contained something sparkly in them which really drawned me to her.