"I know, i will regret this"

Song - Mirror by Fiestar.

WARNING - 18+ SCENES BELOW.

Note - Kindly read it again guys especially the end, i have changed many things.

********

His pov

We all were outside in the parking lot.

Me, sowon , mina and jimin can go in my car. Mark said

M leaving, u all can come behind me! Taehyung said as he carefully puts sana in the the seat and he sat next to her in the driver's seat. He didn't even wait for our reply and left like the new taehyung.

M----um..... Mina was about to say something but she stopped as she realised she hasn't spoke to us in 2 years and looked at the ground.

Get in! Mark said while he and sowon was already in the car waiting for mina and jimin. So like Mark.

Mina looked at tzuyu and was about to finally say something as jimin grabbed her wrist and dragged her inside the car. I looked at mina and she was still looking at tzuyu with worried eyes. Is she going to fell too!? I thought as i looked at tzuyu.

W-wat about u? M going in my bike. Go in ur car. Bye! I walked away but she grabbed me by my arm quickly. I was still back facing her.

A-an-aniyo. Go. She said as i shrugged her hands off my arm and without glancing at her i got on my bike and she was out of sight till that time. I reached the college's main door and i exited it. I saw tzuyu walking. I stopped in front of her

Where's ur car? I asked.

I didn't brought it. She said looking down

How u came college then?

I usually walk...

Get on! I commanded

Huh!? I pulled her on the bike and started the bike without waiting for her reply.

M going to speed up, wrap ur arm around me. Don't, if u don't want to. Just informing.

Taehyung could have taken me with him. That jerk! I heard her whisper and a smile appeared on my face. I sped off and suddenly i felt her hand around my me.

She puts her head on my shoulder.
Yah! Is it raining today? I asked as i felt water on me. I side glanced at her and since her face was just beside me, i can see her crying. I just let her be.

She buried her head in my shoulder.
Hey. We reached. I calmly but coldly said.

She walked inside with me and everyone was there.

Jimin's pov

We both r in the same car but still, it's so quite.

Yah! Jimin! I can't see the back! Can u scoot in a little. Mark yelled. Oh i got u bruh!

A little more! Sowon said showing her hand.

I scoot in and now mina and i were too close.

Hey. Don't worry. I said but she kept looking outside the window. Then she did something which shocked me. Her head is on my shoulders. But still her face and eyes r emotionless. We reached hospital and walked in but tzuyu and jungkook still isn't here yet.

Mark asked on the counter and we r walking towards the room sana is in.

Where's she!? Sowon asked as she saw taehyung and ran over to him.