05 | Photos

Sana's pov

By the time the light turns on, taehyung stood in front of me, just way too close that i felt his breath on my face. Though, it's not dark anymore and we do not have a reason to stand this close, he doesn't move.

He stares at me.

His eyes never leaving me, making me uncomfortable under his gaze. I lift up my eyes to meet his. It looks like he is thinking something. Maybe finding something in my eyes.

He starts to lean in, instantly making a shiver run down my spine, scared of what will happen.

TZUYU!

Our little moment breaks when we both hear jungkook shouting, outside. Taehyung quickly snaps his head towards the door before looking at me and without uttering a word, leaving me all alone in the room. I stand there clueless before i gain my senses and realize something happened to Tzuyu.

I instantly run outside the room and into the hall to find Tzuyu in jungkook's arm with her eyes closed. Taehyung stood there with a worried expression before his gaze meets mine. I quickly look away and divert my attention on Tzuyu.

What did you do, jungkook? I ask, walking closer to him.

Nothing. She just fainted. He says, looking down at her before he lifts her up in bridal style. To be honest, the worried expression, i saw in jungkook's eyes is something i never see much. It kinda shocked me, how much he cares for her.

I am sorry. There was some problem with the light system. Jimin sir says that he will meet you guys at your school since he is busy, so, you can leave. Thanks for coming and sorry again. The guy bows to us and we all bow before glancing at each other and leaving.

•••

Her Pov

When did we leave? I ask Jungkook who sits beside me on the bed, staring at his phone. When he hears my voice, he quickly snaps his head towards me.

You're awake. A little smile forms on his face that can light up my insides before he clears his throat.

Let me guess, I fainted again? I chuckle at my statement. At this rate, i think, i should go and have a check up.

Yeah, you did. He whispers before his hand reaches out to my hand and he rubs my hand with his thumb.

Take care of yourself, Tzuyu. Today, you really did make me worry about you. He gives me a faint smile before leaning in and his chapped lips brushes against my forehead and lingers there for a second.

I love the feeling, he gave me. The butterflies, the shivers, the fireworks, him, i love it all. The warm feeling settles in my chest as he pulls away.

I'll get going.

He whispers before getting up from the bed and no matter how much, i wanted to hold his hand and tell him to stop, i couldn't. Without another word, he was out of my sight.

Now, even i couldn't deny the fact, i do like him.

•••

His Pov

I think, you should know it, After all, you guys are close now. Lisa says to me, as i enter the college, not even a bit interested in her constant talking. She gives me an envelope, so i take it from her. Lazily, i start to open it when Sana puts her hand on my shoulders, so, i look at her.