2 Years

Song : I'll Be Okay
Plz listen to this song while reading and for those of u who have already red this chapter after warning also, kindly read it again.

3400 words below

*********

Mina's pov

Her dad!!! Jimin pointed at lisa who stumbled backwards

Y-yah! Oppa! D-dad die-died! She yelled and it looks like she will break soon.

Will u spit it out!? Taehyung yanked him

He isn't dead....his condition in jail got worst and we had to transfer him to mental hospital so we told u that he died.... Jimin said looking at lisa.

He is still there? He is alive? He is in a mental hospital? Lisa asked

He was in mental hospital but few days ago, i received a phone call from the hospital, they said ur dad ran away and we weren't able to find him. Jimin explained

He knew! He freaking knew that we all r in trouble, still he didn't spilled  anything! Waah! Today i started trusting him and loving him again and he broke my heart and trust again....
Now, there's only one feeling i have for Mr. Park jimin, Hatered. I hate u jimin.... I freaking hate u!!

Mark's pov

Everything changed in one day! Sowon....where r u!? Damn it!!

Flashback -

Let's go guys! Taehyung called us! Sana said as we got inside of car and i started to drive.

Yah! Yah stop!! I stopped the car and looked at sowon

I forgot my purse!! She said in tension

It's okay! I said and was about to start the car

My phone was in it! Sowon said

Why do we need phone!? I yelled

Wait! My phone was also in it and taehyung sent me his location, we can't find him without that! Sana said as we turned back to sowon's house.

We reached and i stopped the car.

I will go, get it! I exclaimed

I went inside in sowon's room and found her purse then came outside but no one was in the car.

Mark!!~ someone screamed and I looked at the direction from where the voice came and i saw a black van. Sana and sowon was inside it and the door closed as i ran towards it. It started moving and i ran behind it but i was unable to reach it. Sowon's purse was still in my hand, i took sana's phone and found the location that taehyung had sent. I ran and ran but the tears won't stop coming down as i reached the location.

Flashback over -

Her pov

I looked beside me and found Lisa crying. Taehyung is still holding jimin's collar and glaring at him while jimin is looking down. Mina looks lifeless. Mark has his hands covering his face. And here I m emotionlessly crying.

Ring Ring

My phone ranged so I went somewhere else and there was no one around. I picked the call.