Rooftop

Song : Next To U

*********

Sowon's pov

Yah yah! Tzuyu-ah!!!! Did she left!? I asked turning to mark while he was looking for something in the drawer

Waegurae!! I asked while doing aegyo.

Candle! He said
Sorry, wat!? I asked
Here's the candle light it up. He said then he sat on sana's bed. I lighted the candle and then layed on the bed beside mark.

It's pretty! I said looking outside the window where the candle is kept.

Yeah! Right! Now wat!? Wait..... can't we go out from---- yeah i cut him almost everytime!

The window!!? I said then we both jumped of the bed while he was nodding.

Find a.....rope!! I said
Wait! It's just 8pm! Let's stay here for a quite while! He said while grabbing my hand and i just nodded.

Will u marry me? He asked. Wait he wat!? Marry!? Is he kidding me !?

Wat!? I asked

It's a nice movie! U should totally watch it! He is talking about a movie!?

Son of dog.... I whispered enough for him to hear

Wat? He asked confused

R so cute!! And small! U know son of a dog! R cute. I said while he just nods. This night is going to be a long night....

Mina's pov

M bored.... There's no network in here! Wat to dooooo? Plus jimin is also here.....aish jinjja!!

Yah! U emotionless person! Do u have network? He asked as i shook my head

Oh yeah! U only have a fake innocent mask on! He said while laughing...is he bullying me?

Mina be strong!!! This bitch! He said while grabbing my hand to get me out of my thoughts.

Aah i said as his grip was too tight

Did that hurt? Well it must have not hurt like u have hurt me! Right! Well u didn't hurt me! I was never in love with u! It was all just a game, a game that i want to end now and start a new game of making u suffer! He said and smirked.

Be strong..... I said to myself
Conscience: ani.... I can't do it anymore... mianhe mina....

As his grip left me , i fell to the floor... Yeah i never thought of breaking down in front of jimin....the one whom i wanna show that he is nothing to me....

Mianhe...

Jimin's pov

Sorry....sorry that i was such a selfish person, i know that i suck at everything. Mianhe.... Mina said as tears started steaming down her face... M not weak...

Wat----- she cutted me

Well u don't have the right to speak like that to me! U said it was all a game that u want to end now! I also want to end this game! And I quit from ur new game of making me suffer! Sorry! She yelled.... Please stop.... It's not a freaking game... it's not! So stop making it a game! U can't love her jimin!

No , no , no! U don't have the right to quit the game! I said while bending down as i held her chin up so she can look into my eyes... Hate? Is that hate or love in her eyes?