08 | Lost

Her Pov

How long will continue to walk like this, Tzuyu? It's already dusk. Sana says to me.

Stay here, Sana. I'll go and try to find a way. If I don't come back within ten minutes then follow the 'X' marks on the tree, okay? I explained to her and she nods before i hug her and walk away from her.

Drawing the signs on the tree while finding a way to get out was something that i could never do. What was i even thinking while i said, i'll find a way?

Soon my body started to ache, so, i marked the tree that i saw before i decided to rest somewhere. After i marked the tree, just beside it was something that looked like a stage.
I walked towards it and sat on top of it.

When i started to look around the place, my head suddenly started to spin and i quickly stood up, my surroundings went blury before black dots started to appear in front of me.

My throat dried and slowly, it was becoming harder and harder to breathe. I took my bag before opening it and trying to find my pills but due to the darkness, i couldn't see a thing.

Aaahhh! I screamed out in pain, clutching my head tightly before i blacked out completely.

His Pov

Lisa and i were partners for the treasure hunt against my liking.
Me, Lisa, Taehyung and Yoongi were the only ones who still haven't left the camping site.

We all decided to just rest here and let someone else win. I mean, who cares about a silly treasure hunt, huh?

Take care of my things, jungkook, i'll be right back. Lisa says to me before she leaves. I am pretty sure, she went to pee.

Her mobile started to ring, so, i took it out from her purse to see 'Mom' written on it. I was about to pick up when the call automatically ended.

Out of curiosity, i opened her phone and went to gallery before checking the videos on her phone.

No matter what the video showed about Tzuyu, i couldn't just believe it, somehow. I mean, i did believed it at first but then both Sana and Taehyung kept on pursuing me to listen out to Tzuyu first.

And being honest, one thing that really pained me was something she said yesterday, "Before liking me, first learn to trust me."

She managed to hit the right spot which hurts me the most. When i scrolled down her videos, i found the video of her and Tzuyu. It was all the same, but then i noticed, her phone is on silent.

When i saw the video again with sound, then it all started to make sense in my head.

She sent me the video without any sound. And with sound, Lisa was trying to harm herself and Tzuyu was trying to save her.

Lovely.

Before i had the chance to react furiously, my phone beeped and Sana's name popped up. I opened the message she sent me.

We both are lost. Tzuyu went to find a way out but then she didn't came back. I am afraid. Just in case you get this message, COME AND GET US.
- M.S

•••

Sana's pov

As soon as Tzuyu left, i messaged jungkook and taehyung to help us whenever they get the message.

After exactly ten minutes, i stood up and started to follow the "X" marks on the trees but after a while of me following the marks, they ended. I mean, there were no more marks on the tree.

A shiver ran down my spine when i thought something happened to Tzuyu.

I looked around to find the marks but instead i tripped on something. Pain shoots through out my body as i help myself to sit before glancing down at my leg.

Fuck.

I saw blood running down my leg, it wasn't serious but still, i have always been afraid of blood, so for me, even a paper cut is like being in ICU.

Okay, i went too far.

Out of the blue, my head was spinning and pictures of something or someone was running around in my head.

SANA! My head snaps towards the voice which sounded like taehyung.

I'M HERE! I shout before a silhouette of a boy running towards me. He comes closer and hugs me as soon as he reaches me. I wrap my arms around him before letting go.

You okay? He says cupping my cheeks and i nod, smiling.

You're hurt. What happened? He asked me looking down at my leg before taking out a handkerchief from my pocket and gently tying it up.

I tripped. He laughs when i tell him before, he sits with his back in front of me.

Here, i'll piggyback you. Without further more words, i get on his back carefully and his big hands grip on things as i wrap my hands around him neck and lean in while he walks.

•••

His Pov

As soon as i got the message, i showed it to Tae then we both went different ways to find both of them. I went deeper and deeper in the forest with the help of torch since the sun was setting in, the light decreased.

The place seemed familiar. I continued to walk when it felt like i knew the place where i was standing.
There was this gut feeling inside me that led me to some place that looked like a stage.

The areas, trees, looked so familiar like i have been here since i was young. When i reached the stage, i saw a girl laying on top of it.

I quickly walked towards it to find Tzuyu passed out. I didn't know what to do, i tried waking her up but she wouldn't move. Still, she managed to look beautiful. Her hairs covering her face, i brush them away with my hands before, I gently carried her in a bridal style before leaving the familiar yet creepy place.

•••

Jimin's Pov

Their DNA doesn't match at all. Doctor says to me and i nod.

So, they are not the same person? I ask him and he laughs at my question.

How could they be the same person? He says before i bow to him and he leaves.

I sit there confused about their appearances. They look exactly same. Taehyung and Jungkook joined BTS, after i was on break. Sana and Tzuyu joined Twice after i was out of the idol life.

Something about them makes me suspicious. Could it be rebirth? What m i even thinking? Plus, why should i care about it, i mean, it's not like they are related to me or something. They are related to her. Since my break is about to end, why not join BTS after so much time?

After all, i miss my hyungs and the girl, i love a lot.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys!
This is the edited version.
And yeah, i removed some scenes.
Love ya❤❤