Truth

Wat!!?

Come and meet me tomorrow at ***** cafe

Who are u!? Hello!? Hello!!?

The call ended....

Next day

Her pov

Me and sana went for shopping......of course I didn't went to meet that unknown person!! Yah! Wait here! I will be right back! Sana said and entered the washroom.....i was looking around as i felt someone patted on my shoulder so I looked behind me....no was there as i turned around , i saw a man wearing a mask....by looking at him he looks young around 19 or 20!....who is he?

I told u to meet me , didn't i!? He said or basically shouted...u r... I was cutted by him the one who called u! I was so shocked...like how the hell u traced me!? Wat do u want!!? I asked in a rude tone...as u know kookie is getting famous after his concert he said...so wat!? I asked him

I want him to get out of my way! Plus, my sister loves him! But he loves u! He said..wat do u mean!? I asked....kill him! He said as i just stared at him like wat the hell!?
Why would i!? He loves me and i love him so from where ur sister came!? And i will kill him for u!? R u kidding me!? I shouted....or--- he stopped and hid behind the wall...

Yah! Lets go! Sana said as i turned around...oh! So bcuz of her he hid! Thank god! Wait! Ugh!! I left my bag inside! Let me get it! She said and went inside again! Pabo! I whispered
So where were we!? Hell no! When will this boy leave me alone! Who the hell r---- i was cutted by him or else! I will take ur most precious thing from u! U love kookie , he loves u! But theres someone who is more important than him! Isn't there!
He said...wat r u trying to say!? I asked....

That person is.....ur sister! Sana! He said as i was in a big shock i can't do anything except looking down....
So wat? I asked...i will kill her or u will kill kookie!? Wat do u want? He said.....

Back to the present

After that....all i can remember is shooting u! I said and pointed on jungkook.... I don't even know wat happened after that day! All i remember after that is shooting u! I don't remembered who was my sister in past! Who was ur brother! Who was the other two people in our past! Who were they!? I said.....

This is impossible! Its just a dream that u r thinking as our past life! Its just a dream! Believe me! Jungkook said....yes he is right Tzuyu! U can't just take ur dream as ur--- taehyung was cutted by sana... Ur dream......and.....my flashbacks aren't related right? Sana said...wat do u mean? I asked...

Remember the day when taehyung confessed in front of u? She said and i nodded... during that...some kind of light sparked through my mind....i felt like i saw something.... something like a boy proposing a girl in front of the whole school...it was like...a flashback.... Sana said

Wait! Its just like my flashback! A boy proposing a girl in front of the whole school! It happened in the past! I said.... So u want to say that sana was in ur past? Jungkook said... Isn't that wat its refering to? I asked... Yes but don't u think this only happens in movies? Sana r u sure u had that flashback? Momo asked..

Hmm...i remember since it was the day when taehyung conffesed! Sana replied... Daebak! So who the hell proposed u in past!? Who is that guy!? Taehyung said while everyone laughed.... I don't believe in past! Its all about our present! I don't believe anything! Its just a dream! Jungkook said

Tell me one thing....the day when tzuyu was kidnapped by mingyu , she called u kookie , didn't she? U heard it and stopped beating mingyu..... And in the past as she is telling ur name was kookie , why did u stopped at that time? Jihyo unnie asked...

Its bcuz.....when i was young my mom used to call me kookie...she always said that whenever she looks at me she is reminded of someone...and that name refers to someone she used to know...and no one knows this name but when tzuyu called me by this name , i was shocked about her knowing it! How she know it!? I never told anyone!? These thoughts captured my whole mind! Jungkook said....

Ur mom!! Did she ever told u to whom this name refers!? Hoseok asked yes! She told me that her best friend used to say that if it would be a baby boy then his name would be her best friend's crush name and if it would be a girl then her best friend name...
Jungkook replied.... Isn't that a bit cheesy? Hoseok said... Of course it is more than a bit! Momo said and they both laughed!

Watever it is! I don't believe in past! Jungkook said... I..i need to meet ur mom! I said tzuyu! Why!? Jungkook asked me.... I feel like some hidden chapters will open up after meeting her! I said fine! If thats wat u want! Then fine! When u want to go!? Jungkook asked... Tomorrow! I replied wat!? Okay! Everyone at my house tomorrow at 10am! He said and left....

His pov

I went out of that place! How is that even possible! That doesn't even make sense! Ugh! Lets see! If its true or fake!

Someone's pov

Its been years......looks like everyone is getting in relationships except me only bcuz of one heartbreak....why m i still waiting for u to come back? Where are you jimin?

-----------------------------------------------------------

Hey guys! Ohhh who is this girl waiting for jimin!????
And plz guys lets not be logical in this story!!
Love ya ❤❤